• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Damnnnnnn. I hope this is x-posted somewhere. So what do you think of the pants? I remember you saying you would compare the construction etc. of the boots favorably to CM stuff.

Last edited:

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's the fabric of the IE pants? Yup they look great and reinforces my belief that despite being a pretty slim cut the magic of IE pants is that they can work with guys with stockier builds. And it's not just the fit too... the pocket placement, ease of getting hands/stuff in and out of them is perfect imo :)

t3hg0suazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like selvage cotton to me, great fit. This truly is an SF transformation. And then tomorrow he'll post a CM fit and still rock it.

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
That's a great cut of pants for you stitchy.

Yup, first thing I noticed. The other part of it is the way the fabric falls - it's stiffer than a lot of the other casual trousers he's been wearing so it doesn't puddle at his ankles like those tended to.

Looking great stitchy.

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Looks like selvage cotton to me, great fit.

The Japanese selvedge cotton? My pair of those is less solid black and has horizontal whiteish weft lines. Then again the fabric does that stiffness conceptual4est describes... Confirm please stitches!

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
stitchy, i am crying tears of joy ;o;

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
thumbs-up.gif

el supremo!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads