• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Professor Χάος

Reaction score
No, and it was not intended to sound like I am anti muslim. I have a few civilised muslim friends. The problem are uncivilised immigrants who were let in EU as "war immigrants" and they haven't assimilated and are now the main reason that crime and **** rates all over cities in EU are over 1000% higher than 15-20 years ago. You can just look at London, Paris, Stockholm and then also many other. My comment was not mean as anti muslim, it is just a fact that most of these immigrants come from muslim countries, have completely different mentality, and the main problem is that they are uncivilised and they let them them in the cities all over EU cause they expected better life and are mostly not willing to learn the language, accept the culture and assimilate to be able to start a new life or get a job and live like other people here are used to. If you are not able to see that the I can not help you, cause your RAM is full.

Sure. Its not remotely racist to state that while your "few..Muslim friends" are civilized, the rest are "uncivilized". That's not all reminiscent of what White Americans used to say about Blacks, or what Americans of English descent used to say about Irish and Italian immigrants.

As for your claim about a 1,000% increase in European crime rates, let's examine the empirical evidence.

These are overall national crime rates:

The Netherlands:
1681592398921.png

France (overall crime rate):
1681592481249.png

Germany (overall crime rate):

1681592520970.png

Italy (overall crime rate):

1681592638557.png

Spain (overall crime rate):

1681593124390.png

You're right...I didn't realize it before you warned us, but now I can see a clear pattern of rampant Muslim mobs destroying European countries with their wanton crime sprees. How could anyone possibly view your comments as bigoted?

Last edited:

Southeasterly

Reaction score
My comment was not mean as anti muslim, it is just a fact that most of these immigrants come from muslim countries, have completely different mentality, and the main problem is that they are uncivilised and they let them them in the cities all over EU cause they expected better life and are mostly not willing to learn the language, accept the culture and assimilate to be able to start a new life or get a job and live like other people here are used to.
When did Steve Bannon join the forum?

I’ve learned some things in my local Waffle House. Foremost is that this sort of casually racist BS shouldn’t get a pass.

brax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yesterday was a trifeta day.
Wore a suit to court which calls for slot 5:
460BF0D6-0E57-47C3-8075-9C40B90EE572.jpeg

Changed into jeans (then shorts) on my way to CrossFit which calls for slot 3:
9332828D-8660-469F-B421-62B1591BD671.jpeg

Then had a dinner that called for a suit but not a formal suit which calls for slot six but would probably have been better with slot four if I owned a slot four:
93D38B5D-88EB-47EE-B23D-AAB60A700047.jpeg

FlithyButler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When did Steve Bannon join the forum?

I’ve learned some things in my local Waffle House. Foremost is that this sort of casually racist BS shouldn’t get a pass.

You know what else shouldn't get a pass? The degree of ignorance which asserts that Muslim is a race.

Maybe look for a refund on your Waffle House school fees.

Neville Southall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BS shouldn’t get a pass.
You know what else shouldn’t get a pass? The fact that some dude posted a sh*t load of fake watches and nobody has said sh*t. I’ve gone through, like, 3 bags of popcorn waiting for sparks to fly and ya’ll mother f*ckers talking about space laser sharks, and sh*t.

FlithyButler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Pandaros

Reaction score

FlithyButler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You know what else shouldn’t get a pass? The fact that some dude posted a sh*t load of fake watches and nobody has said sh*t. I’ve gone through, like, 3 bags of popcorn waiting for sparks to fly and ya’ll mother f*ckers talking about space laser sharks, and sh*t.

Too right - I can always recognise a poorly faked Invicta.

Professor Χάος

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for you to demonstrate how you determined that the Rolex watches I posted are fake. Please avail us of the analytical technique you used to determine that the Chronoswiss watch I posted is also a fake.

FlithyButler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yesterday was a trifeta day.
Wore a suit to court which calls for slot 5:
View attachment 1940331
Changed into jeans (then shorts) on my way to CrossFit which calls for slot 3:
View attachment 1940335
Then had a dinner that called for a suit but not a formal suit which calls for slot six but would probably have been better with slot four if I owned a slot four:
View attachment 1940333

I don't even want to imagine what dire consequences there would have been if you had presented yourself at dinner draped in a cloth that was the slightest bit too formal.

Also, why are you wearing brown shoes to court? Are you sure you aren't a Poor?

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure. Its not remotely racist to state that while your "few..Muslim friends" are civilized, the rest are "uncivilized". That's not all reminiscent of what White Americans used to say about Blacks, or what Americans of English descent used to say about Irish and Italian immigrants.
it’s like when racist white guys are like “I have a black friend” or “my black friend agrees with me”

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babeef