• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mood Indigo

Reaction score
Evening everyone!

Another new member with a sizing question :) would like to order Drake‘s navy herringbone games blazer in size 42 (only size left), don‘t have a lot for comparison, the OCBD size 17 fits me perfect. I‘m 188cm tall and 110cm chest. Thanks and a nice evening :)

I take my Games blazers in 42 and I take my OCBDs in 16...
I recommend 44 instead.

Tweed blazer and corduroy down vest today.

11 février 2024.jpg

trg12

Reaction score
I’m in the opposite spot, looking for 34 pants.

Not sure where you are but there’s one for sale here.

Thank you, saw it also there but with shipping and taxes (to Europe) about 900€, a bit too much :( bought the pants in 40 at archives sale.

If you’re in Europe the Nordstrom-prices are DDP, so 640 Euro is what you pay. I have been hunting for the exact same jacket for over a year and haven’t seen it cheaper yet. Archive sale was 655 plus shipping and Goods and C&C don’t land much below that.

Feels unreasonable, but 650.- seems to be the going sale rate for cotton games blazers in Europe in 2024 — they still sold them out at the archive sale …

BenniWue

Reaction score
If you’re in Europe the Nordstrom-prices are DDP, so 640 Euro is what you pay. I have been hunting for the exact same jacket for over a year and haven’t seen it cheaper yet. Archive sale was 655 plus shipping and Goods and C&C don’t land much below that.

Feels unreasonable, but 650.- seems to be the going sale rate for cotton games blazers in Europe in 2024 — they still sold them out at the archive sale …
Don‘t know if i‘m doing something wrong, but at the Nordstrom checkout it says 898€, Goods had/has a Sale right now but only 42 and 36 left.

trg12

Reaction score
Don‘t know if i‘m doing something wrong, but at the Nordstrom checkout it says 898€, Goods had/has a Sale right now but only 42 and 36 left.

Oh no, this may be a lesser sale then. Got that jacket shipped DDP to Germany in November for 670.-

Mood Indigo

Reaction score
What size is the vest? Worth the price tag?

This is a difficult question ! I think that given the prices being charged, Drake's is a little out of the "worth the price" equation. I think the subject is above all the style and the pleasure of wearing the garment... It is undoubtedly my favorite purchase of the winter. I find the product very well manufactured and finished. It is very comfortable, over a chunky knit or a jacket. The heat is enveloping. You just have to be aware that it is a room with quite a lot of volume. There is a "street" feel but the beauty of the corduroy and the quality of manufacturing pull the piece towards something more dressy. I took size 42, my usual size for a jacket.

(and sorry again for my bad English, I use automatic translate)

Last edited:

ikoiko

Reaction score

I was able to have them price adjust to 450 during some absurd short lived site-wide sale. Don’t hate me :)

As part of my crusade to bring ties back (and subsequently be one of the only people willing to sport a tie on the weekend in the Tri-State area), I took this secondhand paisley number out for a spin and love it.

IMG_6681.jpeg

Last edited:

Howfener

Reaction score
Hi, all! Can anyone ID the model and year of this one? Many thanks!

View attachment 2129953
I’m not sure this is a Drake’s jacket, at least an off the peg one. It’s got a patch pocket on the breast and appears to be missing the ‘trademark’ ticket pocket on the right hand side. Compare and contrast with the jacket that Wim posted above.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kfsresht