• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ikoiko

Reaction score
I picked up a pair of the brown corduroy games trousers at the sale and they're already here. Really like the fit and the measurements were spot on in the sizing chart. Great looking chunky warm fabric.

However, they arrived with the internal waist button having fallen off and placed inside the front pocket. I'm going to have to get the pants hemmed anyway so asking the tailor to reattach the button isn't a huge deal, but pretty bad QC. I also ordered a OCBD and it came unbuttoned, unfolded, just tossed in the shipping bag. I get they're on sale but sheesh...
Makes me wonder if some of what is on sale are actually outcasts…

I ordered a pair of games trousers from the sale and the piping on the fly was completely blown off and fraying. I have yet to hear back from them about this but I’m expecting a full credit, if not refund.

Reaction score

fenvig

Reaction score
Hi there,

I expected to place an order at the archive sale this morning, but it seems that a password was added to the site.

Does someone here know what the password is?

billscoresby

Reaction score
Thought I'd pose a question of preference to this board after looking at some of the unlined bridle belts Drake's has online. Customer service tells me they're 28mm in width - do people feel this is more dressy or can it go with a pair of jeans as well?

It's hard to get a sense from the look books they're usually obscured by layering.

kailanop

Reaction score
I was very much hoping that some kind of suede jacket/overshirt would make it ways into the archive sale but sadly, it didnt.

I did manage to pick up the submariner roll neck in green, it arrived today and i find it fits quite small for a 42, but i personally prefer my knitwear not to look so baggy so pretty happy.

Ortip

Reaction score
Gambled on the archive sale and may have lost. Here's the given vs actual measurements on the vintage chambray button down, size 15.75:

Given / Actual
Chest: 23.33 / 20
Shoulder to shoulder: 17.88 / 16.5
Overarm sleeve length: 26.22 / 24
Base of collar to hem: 32.40 / 29.5

I can handle some natural variation but this is ridiculous. It's so shrunken I can't wear the thing. Asked for a refund, we'll see.

justinpledger

Reaction score
I was very much hoping that some kind of suede jacket/overshirt would make it ways into the archive sale but sadly, it didnt.

I did manage to pick up the submariner roll neck in green, it arrived today and i find it fits quite small for a 42, but i personally prefer my knitwear not to look so baggy so pretty happy.
None of the suede stuff goes on sale as far as I’m aware. You should check out the Drake’s buying and selling thread on here - you’ll find a chore and an overshirt (both brand new) for sale ☺️

ikoiko

Reaction score
Gambled on the archive sale and may have lost. Here's the given vs actual measurements on the vintage chambray button down, size 15.75:

Given / Actual
Chest: 23.33 / 20
Shoulder to shoulder: 17.88 / 16.5
Overarm sleeve length: 26.22 / 24
Base of collar to hem: 32.40 / 29.5

I can handle some natural variation but this is ridiculous. It's so shrunken I can't wear the thing. Asked for a refund, we'll see.
I have been warning y’all about this… this has happened to me as well and I needed to size up. I’m a 15.75-16 and I wear 16.5 in the chambray.

As for the bridle belt, I wear it everyday, with everything.

henrip

Reaction score
This was surprisingly short sale… didn’t buy anything but was really tempted to get this coat. Even the remaining size was right. I thought it looked super cool but wasn’t quite sure if it was practical enough for nordic winter. Does anyone here own one?

Attachments

• IMG_3761.jpeg
    IMG_3761.jpeg
    45.6 KB · Views: 218

Rolf

Reaction score
This was surprisingly short sale… didn’t buy anything but was really tempted to get this coat. Even the remaining size was right. I thought it looked super cool but wasn’t quite sure if it was practical enough for nordic winter. Does anyone here own one?

Don’t own one, but tried it in store and found it quite underwhelming compared to their other coats to be honest. The drape and feel just felt/looked wrong.

kailanop

Reaction score
None of the suede stuff goes on sale as far as I’m aware. You should check out the Drake’s buying and selling thread on here - you’ll find a chore and an overshirt (both brand new) for sale ☺️
Thanks! Sadly, too small for me. I am after a 40/42 in the chore jacket

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member