• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Toronto For Sale Thread

FrogTO

Reaction score
NWT Navy Brioni suit 1500 CAD 43-44R Super 150's 2 button (navy) Single breasted Notch lapel Never worn + Harry Rosen tag + Harry Rosen bill (Bought this on discount with a friend in mind but he has monetary struggles at the moment) *Bad cellphone picture warning* PM me with sensible offers

Last edited:

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Before putting them in B&S I would offer it here.

Visvim Virgil boots in dark brown kengoroo leather size 42. These are 2015 FW release and been worn twice. Perfect almost new condition. Include box just like it came from the store. I paid over $1K.

Asking $650. Amazing boots. Will post better pictures on Friday as I'm away.

Reason for selling: picked up one of my grail items in Vegas :).

http://shop.havenshop.ca/products/virgil-boots-folk-kngr-dk-brown

Last edited:

rainmaker

Reaction score
I think I've been wrong about my size -- turns out I'm a Allen Edmonds 9E/EE on the 5 last. I need office/work/etc. shoes -- get at me. :)

Caligari

Reaction score
Still looking for Wolverine 100 mile and Red Wing boots. 10 or 10.5. Hit me up!

scatterbrain

Reaction score

Still looking for Wolverine 100 mile and Red Wing boots. 10 or 10.5. Hit me up!

Have you tried these on?i wear a 10.5 or10e in most dress shoes, but I'm comfortable in the size 9 iron rangers I'm currently wearing.

6up

Reaction score
Some ties that need to go to a new home before 2016, before @Spoo gets them. Name your price & just meet up anywhere in the GTA and it's yours!

Caligari

Reaction score
Brand NEW ARCTERYX VEILANCE Partition coat SS15 purchased on December 23 2015 and never worn.
Size is large.
$490.

Comes with garment bag, all tags and the receipt.

Local Toronto, Canada pickup welcome or will ship.

Design:
Compatible for a varied set of situations the longer length and fishtail back vent of the Partition Coat is perfectly suited to the fast and light characteristics of a GORE-TEX
00ae.png
3L fabric, providing proven weather protection in a sophisticated package. Enhanced with greater breathability, this lighter and softer version of a waterproof coat is extremely easy to wear and still packs into a minuscule volume for stowing and deploying between workplaces, stations or stores. Hand pockets with laminated zippers and an interior laminated zippered chest pocket are among the selection of stealthily placed but effective details.
Features:
GORE-TEX
00ae.png
three-layer construction with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish, helps repel water from the fabric surface
Taped seams reduce bulk and increase weatherproofness
Full length front zipper with wind flap is hidden which lends to the minimalist style
Two high volume hand pockets with zippers
Internal chest pocket with zip for smaller items
A notched rear vent gives this 3/4 length jacket freedom of movement

Caligari

Reaction score
Red Wings Iron Ranger Boots (BRAND New)

Brand new Iron Rangers that have never even been laced up. Purchased today. NOT seconds and come with box and receipt.

Size 10 will fit up to size 11.

$240

And Arc'teryx Veilance Partition is reduced to $450.

Caligari

Reaction score
Versace Jeans Couture Wool Overcoat (Brand New)

Stunning Versace 3/4 length coat with the typical amazing touches and tailoring. This coat is new and immaculate. Sadly it's too small for me. Dark Charcoal Grey.

$270

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Selling a NIB pair of Allen Edmonds for BB in size 8.5.

I'll let them go for $199 CAD for local pickup! These beauties retail for $500.

Thanks!

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Wow, good deal :slayer:

rainmaker

Reaction score
Anyone looking to get rid of their gently used briefcase/satchel type bag, let me know.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics