• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhz5001

Reaction score
  • rhz5001

#######################################################################

WTF is up with PA? Wes brings in ridiculous shoe hauls and now another dude? I am wondering if this is a second account by Wes so he can spread the wealth across two users and not embarrass us with his insane hauls. RHZ5001 are you a sock puppet for Wes?
Thanks for linking that term!

jdrizzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dammit Never mind guys. Just check the maker for the zegna.. z ZEGNA, probably why I haven't seen it before

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up some decent stuff today.

Vintage Pioneer SE-30A headphones. Original box and literature included. They the in the literature to a Teac A-4010SL reel to reel deck. Now I just have to find the deck.....

Frye Gaucho boots. 10 M

I don't usually pick up Faconnable, but this was my size, fit perfectly, was cheap and I love the colors/pattern.

jdrizzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pretty good finds today too

Quick crappy photos

Recent brioni, apc for myself

Ermenegildo zegna couture cotton black pants

Dunhill, t&a, WTF it's like I found money. NWT Vineyard vines NFL blue football tie

Zegna microtene jacket

Paul Stuarts Grey, and Navy striped suits

100% unstructured linen zzegna blazer

Boom Wth

Wow, surprised me when I found this. Brooks brothers gatsby Blazer 44R

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ok one more real/fake question. This one looks more believable then the Armani.
The tag looks totes real.

lean towards real, but not sure.

are you taking photos with a potato? all your pictures are god-awful quality dude.
lol8[1].gif

My potato (thrifted) also does Styleforum.
peepwall[1].gif

but it has a nice Teak wood case. (thrifted).

edit: my other Potato is evolving. = next level potato-ing.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Dude, that's ******* gross!

Vintage Pioneer SE-30A headphones. Original box and literature included. They the in the literature to a Teac A-4010SL reel to reel deck. Now I just have to find the deck.....

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hbkshin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Couple of my more interesting things because they're new to me.

The Kiton 100% cashmere turtleneck sweater.

Boring Canali

Cool tweed. Donegal tweed from a shop in Ireland.

Burberry London by Dressler I believe? Never knew Burberry was made in Germany, thought it was pretty cool.

DanM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Kevin & Howlin is some pretty cool stuff. I've got donegal tweed coats and a tie from them. Well made.

hbkshin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Kevin & Howlin is some pretty cool stuff. I've got donegal tweed coats and a tie from them. Well made.

It's 4 sizes too big for me but it looks so awesome I'm working with it on just cause.

Cell247

Reaction score

Love them!

Do you need a 3rd reel to reel? :p

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha, I need a reel to reel. The ones I was telling you about I sold, unfortunately. Had trouble finding tapes. That's One of my bigger regrets when it comes to things I've sold.

A year after I sold them I found a box of pre-recorded 60's-70's rock tapes. Now that I have the tapes I haven't seen a reel to reel deck since. That's how it goes, right?

Cell247

Reaction score

Haha, I need a reel to reel. The ones I was telling you about I sold, unfortunately. Had trouble finding tapes. That's One of my bigger regrets when it comes to things I've sold.

A year after I sold them I found a box of pre-recorded 60's-70's rock tapes. Now that I have the tapes I haven't seen a reel to reel deck since. That's how it goes, right?

Ahh ok. I'll keep my eye out. And yes, now that I need another amp/tuner, can't find a thing. Just more nice speakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members