• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brianpore

B&S (BS) ambassador-in-chief
Reaction score
Hey guys I bought a Jos A Bank Suit today, yes on purpose. But I noticed when I got home that the interior tag look like a recent zegna tag. Does zegna make "Joseph" Jos a Bank Suits or am I going crazy????
Pictures of tag? I Supposedly the Signature Gold line was made by the same manufacturing plant in Mexico that made the Z Zegna diffusion line suits...

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

sliq

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Zegna charcoal trousers in a 36 (available, shipping from Australia)

pick stitching on the front pockets, fly and coin pocket. split waist band. cuffed. 18" leg opening.

cpmac7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Pictures of tag? I Supposedly the Signature Gold line was made by the same manufacturing plant in Mexico that made the Z Zegna diffusion line suits...

I figured it was something like that. its nice for a JAB suit but I will not be claiming it as a Zegna in any way :foo:

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
rnB29.jpg

Size L, but whatever...

AndroFan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know it's less frequent for a seller to give a shotout, but big shoutout to Randy for being an all around awesome dude. Many of you may realize that I'm terribly slow at getting back to people, and he's been incredibly patient waiting well over a week (!!!) for me to get my **** in order, and then was way beyond fair when it came time to actually transact. Anyhow, buyers can often get overlooked when it comes to giving shoutouts, so I figured I'd give one where due. Similar shotouts to everyone else who's been patient enough to deal with my absentmindedness of late.

Also, my rendition of DM7's life:

TheODGuy

Reaction score
I think DM7 just shitted on all of our thrift finds for the year... thank god he didn't post terribly ugly duffle coats, desks and dated ties. Now that's how thrift finds should be!!!!

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

CesarC

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads