• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

McSp

Reaction score
Heading to Paris next week. Has anybody visited the RRL store? Does it have a good selection?
Luxurious building, lovely garden where you can have lunch in warm season. Don't miss the restaurant and the cafeteria inside, both fantastic in a very warm and elegant ambience.
About RRL section... well, imo nothing special and disappointed by SA neither enthusiastic nor welcoming... Hope you have better luck.

kwonster

Reaction score
Have never bought any of their stuff... but like you I think they have a great look, and my impression is they have a decent reputation for quality/value.

IMG_9302.jpg
Got this shirt, feels very RRL-like, has coconut buttons like some of the recent RRL hawaiian shirts.

Since this is an RRL thread though, these are still my favorites:
IMG_9311.jpg IMG_9310.jpg

FlaSurfer

Reaction score
Heading to Paris next week. Has anybody visited the RRL store? Does it have a good selection?

I've been there a couple times, RRL is on the upper floor and seems to be full-run (have everything available). Prices are higher than what you would pay in the U.S. so try stuff on then buy online when you're back home. Disinterested frency frat-esque boys working there, but it's good as they leave you alone to wander the store. Go have a $65 cheeseburger in the restaurant downstairs when you're done.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
YhYkiHiw.jpeg uF2SL6UA.jpeg q8Z05JxA.jpeg RRL POST.jpeg

Some shots we took earlier this season from RRL... that suede jacket! It's too nice. I often forget how big RRL is here, I need to keep up! Anyway, it's getting warmer here in Boulder, so no more sweaters or jackets really needed during the day.

Skanstull

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads