• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callusing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One more vote of support from me on the blazer. It's gonna be perfect for SoCal, and I love the subtle variation in the grey fabric.
I didn't think pants would be involved. Sweet.

goldenbear

Reaction score
any Idea what the price on the blazers will be? an annoying question I know, but I like to plan and budget.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Mauro, the Knit Blazer and Pants looks awesome, you defintely have my attention on those. Great work. Keep it man, I am really liking your products lately. As soon as my spending budget gets more flexible, I'll be looking to pick up some new things.

JohnGalt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does no one remember about 4 weeks ago when someone created a huge hassle over Mauro trying to do a solid and giving a price estimate and the subsequent minor difference?

Nik Telford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Does no one remember about 4 weeks ago when someone created a huge hassle over Mauro trying to do a solid and giving a price estimate and the subsequent minor difference?

Yeah that was really goddamn annoying. I like being able to budget for stuff and plan out my purchases. There's no need to be a dick about a $20 or so difference.

goldenbear

Reaction score

Yeah that was really goddamn annoying. I like being able to budget for stuff and plan out my purchases. There's no need to be a dick about a $20 or so difference.

I agree. Im interested in how many hundreds. Not down to the nickel.

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It was a difference of only 12 bucks last time too. Twas ridiculous

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks guys. This trip has been amazing.
I had a very late dinner with the owner of the factory who make Luigi Borrelli's MTM polos.
He is making my tees and polos. The reason I am bringing it up is because he is in talks with Brunello Cuccinelli to make his polos. That's impressive. Anyway he is part of a "group" that only produces for brands of that caliber and he really likes the WvG vision. He has really hooked me up with some serious tailors, factories, and pattern makers.
This means I can be assured the quality level is there and you guys get to have the pleasure of having some real quality goods.
It's a win win. The knit blazer is being made by a guy who does sample work for Kiton.
This means if you don't want a semi- industrial garment and want it all hand made measure the options there or if you could give two ***** about handmade you can get hand guided work by specialized machines with out issue. The cost is different of course. I spent 5 hours literally going over construction details. In the end there will be a bar that I have created and won't go lower but if you want more then go for it.
The blazers are set up to be altered.
The navy blazer and pants will be pre-order and will be ready in July.
The button holes will be functional but the last two will remain closed until you either open them or get the blazer altered. It's the best of both worlds.
The gray fabric and blue fabric that I am going nuts over are being produced now.
I am making ten of each. I don't have a price yet . It will be soon. Please remember this is crazy unique fabric and I really think if you are a fan of knitwear Blazers that this might be your favorite go to piece, I am hoping.
The sizing will be in inches. I can make Blazers or suits from a 32 chest ( yes you read that correctly ) to a 52.
Real mother of pearl buttons , unlined, patch pockets, one inside pocket, softer than ****. I really think over time it will get about 3x softer than my bamboo sorona tees.
That's about it.
I am surprised the thread is still up. Fok must be busy as ****.
Well back to the factory to finish polo and tee talk. Tomorrow is hand made pants. Thursday is sweaters and suits, again. Friday is just dress pants without handwork.

No newsletter today
1f613.png
. The ties didn't arrive yesterday for what I understand. Maybe Wednesday . I owe two people ties so now is a good time to contact me.
Only a few ties are 11 fold. I believe retail is $375 or $385.
The 9 fold ties retail around $275.00
The 5 fold ties are $ 160.00 to $180.00 I think so you know with rewards programs you are crushing it. No arguing these prices are set in stone but they are in the ball park.

Best,
Mauro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads