• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Alden Buy, Sell, Trade (B/S/T) Thread

scurvyfreedman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
986 size 8E (LHS in color 8 cordovan)
$700 shipped worldwide (most places)
includes bags but no box

I installed Lulu toe taps and walked around my apartment for about 30min to start breaking them in, before realizing I should have ordered a 8.5.

The soles show some very light scuffs from my hardwood floors. You can see the beggining of rolled creases but they are far from broken in yet. Soles are still stiff, no imprint on insoles.

You wore lulu tips on hardwood floors? I fear for your floors.

Mr Stevens

Reaction score
Anyone got snuff suede Indys in 8D Barrie (or 8.5C) with brass hardware and speedhooks that they're looking to part with? Brogue had them some years back.

tuna roll

Reaction score
You wore lulu tips on hardwood floors? I fear for your floors.
haha I know. But my place has very beaten up floors from the 1940's, in need of some renovation. I also walked carefully so no serious damage done.

rollover80

Reaction score

Alden Chukka Kudu 10E (dark brown; 1272S)​

Catch & release for this beautiful Alden Kudu Chukka on the Barrie last (Style 1272S) in size 10E, leather lined and with a rubber lug outsole.

Like new condition (worn twice outside, see pictures), sadly a bit too wide and I got a service boot in a narrower last and will let these go. Comes without original box, but with Alden shoe bags.

490$ shipped from Switzerland (worldwide shipping included), open to do payment upon receiving due to a lack of references in here.

drop to 400

kmarriner

Reaction score
I've had these for a few months now and realized I really just don't like Commando and I have some other boots coming in that I will end up wearing more than these.

Ravello PCT
9.5D Barrie
$750 shipped obo. IMG_2653.JPG IMG_2654.JPG IMG_2655.JPG

krebsy

Reaction score
Alden Factory Seconds via TSM. Dark Brown Country Grain Perf Cap Toe Boot. Modified last, size 8.5D. Hooks, single leather sole. There is a defect in the leather on the right boot's toe cap (as shown in the photo) that I assume is the reason for FD status. That was the only thing I could find when I inspected them upon receipt from TSM. Shoes only, no box or bags. $250 shipped conus via PP.
View attachment 2171107
$250 shipped CONUS

krebsy

Reaction score
Alden x Brogue C8 Shell Jumper size 9D. Barrie last, speed hooks, double oiled leather soles. Minimal wear, but the right toe box has a small indent as shown in the photos. $625 shipped conus. Payment via PP. Box, bags and all original case candy is included.
View attachment 2171023
$625 for the C8's, $325 for the Black Chamois.
Alden x Ealdwine Black Chamois Cap Toe Boot. Size 8.5D, 379x last, hooks, commando sole. Minimal wear. Original box, bags and other packaging included. $325 shipped conus via PP.
View attachment 2171061

splpatrick

Reaction score
WTB - Black Shell Cordovan Tanker, Barrie last, 9.5D, in as good a condition as possible. Located in Europe but willing to pay shipping from overseas as well.

slows2k

Reaction score
Moving these gorgeous color 8 shell Indy boots on neocork from Alden Madison on TB in size 8D US; the 2021 run, I think. Bought them new and wore them without care, just regular maintenance. Replaced the heels once locally and they did a great job. I heel strike a bit so thats a wear point for me. The neocork sole is a beast and has many years left.

The shell has begun fading with wear and use and you can see the variation on the panels. You can also see there is a horween stamp on one of the tongues. I hit them with some bic 4 today before pics and put a new pair of laces in them. They're ready for the next owner. I love these boots, the only reason Im sending them on is that I have come to the conclusion I prefer 360 double leather for walking, so thats what I'll be after in the future.

Looking for $550.00 shipped CONUS.

No show trees. all original box and bags, though one bag has a broken string. These will be on eBay too, at a higher price. Cost on these now is almost $1000. Get them here for much less.

tempImagewySMxq.png

Attachments

• tempImageWrHw4C.png
    tempImageWrHw4C.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 20
  • tempImaged2LgZy.png
    tempImaged2LgZy.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 20
  • tempImagelYP6sx.png
    tempImagelYP6sx.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 22
  • tempImagedn6MLi.png
    tempImagedn6MLi.png
  • tempImageAxVVKj.png
    tempImageAxVVKj.png
  • tempImage3AklbG.png
    tempImage3AklbG.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 18
  • tempImagePupYq9.png
    tempImagePupYq9.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 17
  • tempImage9fRJPK.png
    tempImage9fRJPK.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 15
  • tempImageMkaPXa.png
    tempImageMkaPXa.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 17
  • tempImage9PuS5i.png
    tempImage9PuS5i.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 17
  • tempImageW50Yky.png
    tempImageW50Yky.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 16
  • tempImageHSTSMM.png
    tempImageHSTSMM.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 16
  • tempImageqeKA0i.png
    tempImageqeKA0i.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 16
  • tempImagejF3bD0.png
    tempImagejF3bD0.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 15
  • tempImageQQZ4Rf.png
    tempImageQQZ4Rf.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 15
  • tempImage9FMHeO.png
    tempImage9FMHeO.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 54
  • tempImageNNU42G.png
    tempImageNNU42G.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 79
Last edited:

owenshill

Reaction score
Looking to move along a pair of 9.5D Barrie captoe "Phoenix" boots from Ealdwine. Great boots in fantastic shape, but a bit too redundant with a pair of perf-toe on Grant that I reach for more often. Toe taps installed on double waterlock soles. Hooks up top, antique edges down below.

I'll put on eBay when I have a sec, but if someone here is interested for $450 (net to me), I'd like to free up some closet space. Reasonable offers accepted, of course.

No box or trees, but will send as many shoe bags as you want.

sterlingindigo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Brand new never worn Alden 97809C brown scotch grain LWB 8.5D immaculate, box, bags and papers (no trees) $650 shipped conus. PM for 12 pictures
View attachment 2175941

Bump: will consider trades for equivalent condition, +/- $:

9901 8.5D
9901C 8.5D
5730S 8.5D
Cigar shell cap toe oxford 9D
Black shell TB boot 8 or 8.5D
Cigar LHS 8.5D
Brown suede oxford 9D

stook1

Master Builder
Reaction score
Looking to offload my pair of Color 8 shell jumpers from JCrew in 10D. Have the box and bags.

Worn ~3times to my office. Languishing in my closet since Barrie is not an ideal fit for me. This is my last and best fitting pair but still not wearing so time to find a new home.

Asking $550 for this pair but open to offers, trades, part trades, etc via PM.

Thanks Gentlemen!

View attachment 2157731

View attachment 2157733

View attachment 2157739

View attachment 2157741

View attachment 2157743

Still available

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them