• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

toddl

Reaction score
I had the exact same reaction to my jacquard utility shirt that just showed up unexpectedly. The outside looks really good but the inside is incredible.

mikegnthensome

Reaction score
I just received the California in Navy Jacquard Dot. I think I like the stitching on the inside more than the finished outside of the shirt! Can I wear it inside out?
Anyway, it is about to knock my Navy Rover jacket off the top of the TS list for me. Now to patiently wait for the Telegraph jacket and pants...
@Bryanb55

Here's a convo starter about that piece. Outside of it looking pretty rad ;) ...

What you see on the inside is due to the Jacquard weave. The Jacquard Weave is created through an intricate looming process, programmed to raise each weft thread independently of the other threads. Dating back to the early 19th century, it's so ancient that Jacquard looms were identified by IBM as one of the earliest forms of "computer programming".

Those dots? Looks somewhat simple right? Well, there's much more than meets the eye. The dots are the blue indigo weft threads that were pulled through in the looming process. The interior reveals the entirety of the weft fabric, something you don't often see in most shirts.

Hopefully that's more fruitful than "What do you do for a living?"

gambit402

Reaction score
Had a very disappointing experience with TS customer service. I placed an order on 5/18. 3 things for my wife and a shirt for me. Didn't get any tracking info by Friday 5/20 so sent an email. Sent another email on Monday the 23rd. No responses to either. Had to go to Instagram on Tuesday the 24th to say something before I finally got a response via DM. Gave my order number. They apologized and said they would send it out that day and overnight it. Great. Wednesday nothing. Thursday nothing. I sent another DM on Thursday asking for a tracking number. The response I got was you didn't get one? Um if I did I wouldn't be asking for it right? So they send me the tracking number. The package wasn't even sent out till that day. Hmmmm...will definitely go out on Tuesday but now it's not gone out till Thursday? As for overnight? It was a bunch of horse ****. Not getting it till next week. So pissed as the stuff for my wife were bday gifts which are now late. The bullshit of when my stuff would go out and when I would get it. I could've walked the 20+ miles and returned home faster. I'm probably going to send my shirt back and let the wife decide on what she wants to do. Done with TS.

Bryanb55

Reaction score
Here is a snap of my California Jacquard, if that helps:

Telegraph suit arrived this afternoon, and it is fantastic. Have an appointment for tailoring on Tuesday.

SouthNarc

Reaction score
T/S are you guys using someone new for customer fulfillment? The past few items I've ordered haven't shipped as quick and I didn't get an email notification of when it shipped. Love your clothes, and I'm not done with you like the above poster, but there is a noticeable downtick in your C/S.

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

T/S are you guys using someone new for customer fulfillment? The past few items I've ordered haven't shipped as quick and I didn't get an email notification of when it shipped. Love your clothes, and I'm not done with you like the above poster, but there is a noticeable downtick in your C/S.

Agree about the slow shipping. I thought it was a fluke but it's been consistently bad lately. A recent order didn't go out until posting about it here and having Mike reply.

mikegnthensome

Reaction score
Agree about the slow shipping. I thought it was a fluke but it's been consistently bad lately. A recent order didn't go out until posting about it here and having Mike reply.
the short answer, Yes we are @Klemins @SouthNarc & @gambit402

Still, the unexcusableness of the transition and issues have been my worst nightmare. We outgrew our HQ and had to find a 3rd party logistics company to ship. There was no getting around it, we were too big to fulfill from our main headquarters.

To say it's been a disaster is putting it lightly. My heart breaks a little for each and every customer we let down where things were promised that didn't get executed as said (Whether its our fault or the fulfillment center messed up is of no consequence, at the end of the day Taylor Stitch failed a lot of you as customers)

Mina's team has been stretched thin but realize that's not an excuse. Its an apology coming on hands and knees to our greatest customers. We screwed up.

@gambit402 plz DM me. I saw the thread on instagram. My parents are in town this weekend for memorial day weekend and theres probably nothing I can do now but I want to at least chat. Apologizes if its a bit delayed

-mg

Last edited:

NorthCoast

Reaction score
@ TS

More short sleeves coming? Hope so, that Star Jack sold out instantly.

TactileOne

Reaction score
@TS have all the Telegraph suits gone out, I ordered one in the presale and have heard nothing. Thanks and have a great Memorial Day.

kwhitelaw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
placed my first order with TS on 5/22 and haven't heard a peep since.. not really pressed for the items, but a shipping confirmation email would be nice

Medoc

Reaction score
What's the consensus on the Moto Jacket sizing? The XL looks to have a pretty small chest measurement compared to other TS products. Are people wearing same size in these as other TS outerwear offerings?

I was going to skip this item on account of me not thinking I was a leather jacket guy but I've been really drawn to it lately. This could end up being a life regret if I pass, I will find a way to pull it off.

thomaspaine

Reaction score
Any idea if the bracelets will ever be restocked? I remember thinking it'd make a good gift but I slept on it and now they're sold out. I'm sure there are viable alternatives but I have no clue when it comes to women's jewelry and at least with TS I have a degree of trust with regard to the quality.

th3buhbuh

Reaction score
What's the consensus on the Moto Jacket sizing? The XL looks to have a pretty small chest measurement compared to other TS products. Are people wearing same size in these as other TS outerwear offerings?

I was going to skip this item on account of me not thinking I was a leather jacket guy but I've been really drawn to it lately. This could end up being a life regret if I pass, I will find a way to pull it off.
It IS smaller, but unless you are wearing TS stuff "fitted", I'd imagine it would be fine. Mine is tight across the chest when my arms at at my sides (ie, not in riding position) and I asked TS who asked Golden Bear. GB said that's an expected way to fit INITIALLY. Worn every day, it should be perfect in a month. Not worn every day... a bit longer. Point is, that's what they tell the biker cops.

I got mine in M and I wear M in every other TS shirt/jacket and none of them are tight on me. Not loose...just slim.

@TS have all the Telegraph suits gone out, I ordered one in the presale and have heard nothing. Thanks and have a great Memorial Day.
Not that I would know, but I didn't hear anything about mine until it showed up Friday. I don't know which day mine was shipped, but I imagine it wasn't the last one to go out the door.

Last edited:

wkd80

Reaction score
Got my white chambray yesterday & the fit is not like any of my other ts shirts? Anybody else notice this? The sleeves are shorter, the body is slightly longer, & the body is much wider from the chest down.

I contacted customer service & they are sending me another one. I'll post the results when I get it.

how do the chambrays fit?
i'm usually 40 or M in a regular shirt and all my shirts are around 42 in the chest.
the chest measurements on the site for a 40/M are 44. do you think i would be better off sizing down to a 38/S? those measurements are more true to my regular size.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads