• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

runningfrog

Reaction score

Wanted to let everyone that lives here in SF know that this Saturday we will be having an all day event (BBQ and beer) at the store as our master shirt maker will be here from Gambert for the day.
Hope you guys can make it out.

sweet! i've been meaning to get measured for a shirt as i think xs will be too big based on the measurement chart. i'll definitely try to make it up to SF on saturday. :D

runningfrog

Reaction score

sweet! i've been meaning to get measured for a shirt as i think xs will be too big based on the measurement chart. i'll definitely try to make it up to SF on saturday. :D

doh, this was last weekend! oh well, eventually i'll find some time to stop by and get measured. the new micro ginghams are nice.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm a Fran of TS and have several shirts. My main question is when will the red utility stripe come back? It seems like all sizes vanished within seconds last time. Needs a relaunch! :)

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm a Fran of TS and have several shirts. My main question is when will the red utility stripe come back? It seems like all sizes vanished within seconds last time. Needs a relaunch! :)

Yeah the red railroad stripe was kinda ill and an unusual color. Wouldn't mind picking it up if it were to make another appearance.

taylorstitch

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We are launching our Mission Workshop collaboration tomorrow. It's a day early this week, but hey ... gotta keep you guys on your toes.

No discount code because of the nature of the special project but we wanted to give you guys a heads up as it's a pretty amazing shirt.

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saw that on FB, how heavy is the material?

taylorstitch

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I don't have an exact ounce but I'd say in the 7 oz range judging by other things we've made. The technical fabric is pretty incredible. Very breathable but still cuts wind and rain pretty well.

Zassiliss

Reaction score
Could you tell us what kind of black boots the guy in the Dearborn shirt video is wearing? I think he was wearing them in the denim shirt photos as well.

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Could you tell us what kind of black boots the guy in the Dearborn shirt video is wearing? I think he was wearing them in the denim shirt photos as well.

Hard to tell, but they don't look too different from Wolverine 1000 Mile Boots in Black.....?

Christoph

Reaction score
Hard to tell, but they don't look too different from Wolverine 1000 Mile Boots in Black.....?

Black 1000 mile boots was my guess too

Working on a deconstructed blazer pattern. Probably will be a post holiday launch though. The pattern takes some time to perfect...
Thank god, if it fits anything like your shirts It should fit like a boss.

sygyzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up my shirts from the post office today. Note to self: Taylor Stitch uses signature confirmation. No problem, will ship to work from now on. The shirt quality is amazing. Very impressed. Metal collar stays. Contrast button hole stitching.

Really love the MW collaboration too. Wish the code applied to it but I can understand the decision not to.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics