• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

Al in Philly

Reaction score
Ah, I forgot that GV does weird things as you go up (or down, depending on your perspective) in size.

You might take a look at Epaulet's shirts - their sleeves are on the longer side and they offer a simple/easy awesomely priced MTO too (which I'd have to use to get shorter arms!) if you wanted even longer.

But like the TS guys said, just order a size or two and return it if it doesn't work. I can vouch for the materials, construction, and overall fit!
Thank you for a genuine reply.

wdahab

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just grabbed a pair of Good Acres in the slate (sloop?) color from the Fair Ends pop up in BK. I'd love a more permanent Taylor Stitch seller over here. Free shipping is awesome, but I don't want to cost you all too much money just trying on your stuff. Trying to get more and more of my pants made in USA. Might have to get more TS at the price.

Update: wish I'd never gotten a chance to try these on. Just bought 3 more pair (2 chinos 1 work pants) online. Sometimes you just know that the fit is the best you'll find anywhere. And love button fly chinos.

Last edited:

jotai

Reaction score
I was just about to post here to ask Taylor Stitch if they'll ever do any more of those cotton duck pants. I bought a pair in charcoal in the shop a few months ago, and it is by far my favorite pair of pants. I am kicking myself for not getting another pair in the camel color when I had the chance.

RuffyD

Reaction score
Same with me. I'm 6'2", 180lbs and I fear that if I get a 40, the neck and chest will be fine, but the length and sleeves will be a bit short. Hence, why I have not purchased any TS shirts. I would like too though!!
I'm similar in height and weight as you (6'4, 190lbs), went with a 42 and had the chest and sleeves taken in. Perfect shirt.

taylorstitch

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Just grabbed a pair of Good Acres in the slate (sloop?) color from the Fair Ends pop up in BK. I'd love a more permanent Taylor Stitch seller over here. Free shipping is awesome, but I don't want to cost you all too much money just trying on your stuff. Trying to get more and more of my pants made in USA. Might have to get more TS at the price.

Update: wish I'd never gotten a chance to try these on. Just bought 3 more pair (2 chinos 1 work pants) online. Sometimes you just know that the fit is the best you'll find anywhere. And love button fly chinos.

Glad to hear you got to go to the Fair Ends Pop-up! We will hopefully have a shop in NY in the future, but until then we are glad to help out with sizing in anyway we can.

Thanks for the kind words!

taylorstitch

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I was just about to post here to ask Taylor Stitch if they'll ever do any more of those cotton duck pants.  I bought a pair in charcoal in the shop a few months ago, and it is by far my favorite pair of pants.  I am kicking myself for not getting another pair in the camel color when I had the chance.

The duck pants will definitely be back. We'll be releasing them later this year or early next year. Until then, if you haven't already, I recommend joining our email list. You'll get an email once a week that tells you about new product along with a discount code for that product. It's the best way to keep up on new product.

OmniscientCause

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Glad to hear you got to go to the Fair Ends Pop-up!We will hopefully have a shop in NY in the future, but until then we are glad to help out with sizing in anyway we can.

Thanks for the kind words!

AHEMMMM....what about where your roots started.

Actually youd be more successful in NYC so id start there too if I were you, but id like to see more of your stuff at Ball and Buck on Newbury.

I could see your stores working on Newbury as well as Georgetown area in DC.

Last edited:

taylorstitch

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We did a little write up on our Telegraph Suit . Just some suggestions on how to break it down and make it more versatile.

http://taylorstitch.com/blogs/archive/7753893-how-to-mix-up-the-telegraph-suit

Enjoy!

ravi1

Reaction score
Are you guys gonna make khadi shirts again this year? or even linen if khadi's no longer in the picture. It's gonna be a hot summer in the Bay and I need all the help I can get.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads