• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Supreme Clothing info

JO3B

Reaction score
i've never seen supreme associated with bad quality.

i'm guessing most of you are just trying to go along with a group think thing going on here. the op was interested in the brand and all of a sudden says he doesn't care for it.

eff outta here.

Transcendental

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Blog Marley
I've only seen their products in person once at the store in Tokyo, quality wasn't anything special and seemed over priced. I like some of their new pieces, the flannel and hoodies but punk resellers bought to resell, lames.

I do think their stuff is overpriced though, catching it on sale isn't a possibility.

There was a 30% off sale today............

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JO3B
i've never seen supreme associated with bad quality.

i'm guessing most of you are just trying to go along with a group think thing going on here. the op was interested in the brand and all of a sudden says he doesn't care for it.

eff outta here.

Noy going alont with the group but I happen to own plenty of Supreme button downs, jeans, shorts, and plents of misc. items. I will say from 2 years experience with the brand that even while working with nike to create a shoe the quality is not up to standard with the prices. I have every Supreme nike that was released some in multiple colors.Their Tshirts are normal Tshirts that should only cost 25 and depending on the production number the price is 35-50. Also their bags and other items are not made well. The only item that I can say is made well is their skateboard which is quality compared to most. There is a rumor that Supreme will be colaborating with APC in an upcoming season. Maybe this will be the start of a better era for Supreme.

Transcendental

Reaction score
Originally Posted by himynameiskevin
Noy going alont with the group but I happen to own plenty of Supreme button downs, jeans, shorts, and plents of misc. items. I will say from 2 years experience with the brand that even while working with nike to create a shoe the quality is not up to standard with the prices. I have every Supreme nike that was released some in multiple colors.Their Tshirts are normal Tshirts that should only cost 25 and depending on the production number the price is 35-50. Also their bags and other items are not made well. The only item that I can say is made well is their skateboard which is quality compared to most. There is a rumor that Supreme will be colaborating with APC in an upcoming season. Maybe this will be the start of a better era for Supreme.

nope, the apc x supreme jean is gay

Fallen Angels

Reaction score
Originally Posted by London
Not all there stuff is hypebeast. Brendon is making some nice basics parkas, pea coats, button downs, etc at decent prices. Do the history is Noah brand was years ahead of he game.

^grammar is weird but i think I agree with this. Hypebeasts are more just into graphic tees and fitted caps. The brand does make other garments, some that I quite like, such as oxfords, madras shirts, chambrays, flannels, outerwear, shorts, pants, etc. I think half of the Supreme gear I own is either made in Canada or made in USA. i have also grown to like using their bags casually.

supreme x apc is going to be wack though

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fallen Angels
^grammar is weird but i think I agree with this. Hypebeasts are more just into graphic tees and fitted caps. The brand does make other garments, some that I quite like, such as oxfords, madras shirts, chambrays, flannels, outerwear, shorts, pants, etc. I think half of the Supreme gear I own is either made in Canada or made in USA. i have also grown to like using their bags casually.

supreme x apc is going to be wack though

Feel the same way. The oxfords, madras, etc are decent quality, but the popular items such as graphic tees, fitteds, etc. are not good quality.

London

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What I was saying, is if you know their head designer, you know he doesn't co-sign wack ****.

JO3B

Reaction score
also if i recall correctly, in the past their hoodies were made by the same company as spruce. or wings and horns now.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
have a hoodie and a hat ... for the price the quality is fine. i mean its not THAT expensive compared to other streetwear brands. i understand if people dont like the aesthetic but whats all this talk about quality?

for stuff under $50 its on par or better than others in the quality department of the "streetwear"/hypebeast category

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitsun00