• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Styleforummarket - Viberg x Styleforum MTO orders - the inaugural edition

Which of these boots would you be interested in purchasing in Styleforummarket's Viberg MTO program

• A) Standard Issue Black leather Service Boot

Votes: 22 28.2%
  • B) Iced Mocha CXL Service boot[

Votes: 28 35.9%
  • C) Black Calf "Excavated" Service Boot

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • D) Tan Roughout Service Boot

Votes: 19 24.4%
  • E) Two toned Whiskey Scotch Grain and Brown CXL Service boot

Votes: 12 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CHRK33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I placed an order for the cinnamon roughout boot and have already emailed Fok that I am fine with the brown tongue. Either way works for me.

Let's get those last minute orders rolling in.

Arizor

Reaction score
Considering there's (going by what I currently know) just myself and one another person ordering the black service boot, how does my mystery partner feel about changing the eyelets from gunmetal to brass?

The placeholder pic on the preorder shows brass eyelets, and I think they look great, and probably better than gunmetal would be.

Would that be a possible change Fok?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Considering there's (going by what I currently know) just myself and one another person ordering the black service boot, how does my mystery partner feel about changing the eyelets from gunmetal to brass?

The placeholder pic on the preorder shows brass eyelets, and I think they look great, and probably better than gunmetal would be.

I've sent a message. The third party is okay with this change (well, I'm not giving him a choice, so whatever.)

Anyway, last legitimate day for orders. Let's get them in. I need another black order. If there is none forthcoming, I'll just get a pair made for myself, but it will not count towards the 16, for obvious reasons.

Cheers,

Fok.

Gordon Geeko

Reaction score

I've sent a message. The third party is okay with this change (well, I'm not giving him a choice, so whatever.)

Anyway, last legitimate day for orders. Let's get them in. I need another black order. If there is none forthcoming, I'll just get a pair made for myself, but it will not count towards the 16, for obvious reasons.

Cheers,

Fok.

Haha, yes, the mystery partner approves. Antique brass would indeed be nice. Good call

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Seems like we have a good amount of Ice Mocha boots now! I think the half price should go to the originator of the makeup
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Everyone get your final orders in! Dont wait and slack because you will be too hungover Monday to remember and then it may be too late

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Having an issue trying to place a pre-order for the Cinnamon Roughout...sent a password request (though I don't recall setting up an account). WIll be in touch soon Fok, if I can't work the issue out, but don't forget about me!!

Oh and not be a downer, but I would prefer to stay with the tan for the Cinnamon Roughout boot.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Cinnamon wayyyyy better. Also, I'm correct in assuming that dainite = lots of falling on ****** when it rains (sidewalks/smooth tile/etc)?

Last edited:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Seems like we have a good amount of Ice Mocha boots now! I think the half price should go to the originator of the makeup 
icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

Everyone get your final orders in! Dont wait and slack because you will be too hungover Monday to remember and then it may be too late

This. And we are literally one black boot away from me posting the skill testing question. But remember, for this to happen, you have to get at me within the next 5 hours or so.

Cheers,

Fok.

Having an issue trying to place a pre-order for the Cinnamon Roughout...sent a password request (though I don't recall setting up an account). WIll be in touch soon Fok, if I can't work the issue out, but don't forget about me!!

Oh and not be a downer, but I would prefer to stay with the tan for the Cinnamon Roughout boot.

Have you been able to get your order through? It's really hard for me to put a real name to a screenname sometimes. If you have not, just PM me, and I'll get it figured out.

Last edited:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Cinnamon wayyyyy better. Also, I'm correct in assuming that dainite = lots of falling on ****** when it rains (sidewalks/smooth tile/etc)?

No, dainite is pretty good on slippery surfaces. It is rubber bottomed, and has circular traction pads. Apparently, the traction is bad when the temperatures really dip, but i've never experienced this. Of course, I also grew up in a city where black ice and regular freeze/thaw cycles were just a fact of life, so ymmv.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics