• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fun to see some activity in this thread! Does anyone have a current list of stockists? Seems like there aren't many these days.

Yeah not as many anymore but thankfully the main site has opened it's online store

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah not as many anymore but thankfully the main site has opened it's online store
I've bought a few things from them directly. They seem not to carry very deep stock (sell out of some things quickly) and shipping to the the US is pretty brutal at 63 euros but definitely glad they offer that now.

true.to.size

Reaction score
La Garconne started stocking a bit of the men's collection (again?), which is nice if you are in or around NY and want to see things in person.

Edit: I've been meaning to stop by actually. Will snap some pics when I do! Happy to take requests for fabric close-ups etc, but my phone photography skills are limited.

true.to.size

Reaction score
I saw some of the new collection recently. I liked the hooded coat more than I thought I would. Here I am in 6 (I'm usually a 5) with a few layers underneath.

IMG_4985.jpg

zilong

Reaction score
I have some old pieces that I'd like to unload in sizes 5 and 6. Let's say $125 each shipped within US?

Do note the damage on the black plaid cardigan along the hem.

Wool/mohair cardigan
19" s2s
23" p2p
24" sleeves (measured along the top of the sleeve from the top shoulder seam)
28" length

Black plaid cardigan (damaged along hem, see pic DSCF4827.jpg)
18" s2s
22" p2p
29" length
26.5" sleeves (measured along the top of the sleeve from the top shoulder seam)
29" length

Green flannel shirt - SOLD
18" s2s
22" p2p
26" sleeves (measured along the top of the sleeve from the top shoulder seam)
29" length

Attachments

• DSCF4831.jpg
    DSCF4831.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCF4832.jpg
    DSCF4832.jpg
    301 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCF4827.jpg
    DSCF4827.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 25
  • DSCF4828.jpg
    DSCF4828.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 26
  • DSCF4829.jpg
    DSCF4829.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCF4817.jpg
    DSCF4817.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 98
  • DSCF4818.jpg
    DSCF4818.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:

Samir

Reaction score
Of his Merino hooded coat descendants, which do y'all think looks the best buttoned up? I love my Merino but it's definitely a "keep unbuttoned, suffer for the fashion" deal since it's so bulky.

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I grabbed this knit earlier in the season and it is rad. A bit lighter weight than a lot of his past mohair sweaters, feels like wearing a cloud.
Glad I didn't wait because it sold out right away in this colorway.
20231008_011744.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads