• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Soccer • Football • Voetbal • Futbol • Calcio 2011/2012

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
389985_337543496262964_189186964431952_1593272_1896534318_n.jpg

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Not denying it. We shut down after the 1st half and never bounced back from Sanchez' strike. The look on his face was pretty similar to my own.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Chris Foy's officiating in the Stoke v Spurs game was appalling. Just awful. Him and his assistants seemed to be in Stoke's corner all night.  Granted we got outplayed for 25 minutes but the rest was all Spurs. We should have won that game 3-2 when it was all said and done.

Complete.

Utter.

Bullshit.

yeah Spurs should have won. Mostly Spurs looked pretty bad, especially at the beginning when Stoke ran riot over them. But in the second half:

-- There was a clear penalty in the box on that corner where the Stoke player used both hands to pull a Spurs player down by their left arm. That was flagrant. And...
-- Adebayor appeared to have been onside on that goal that was called for offsides.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I watched part of Inter/Fiorentina. The stadium was 1/2 full, as is usually the case with Italian games. Why do Italians not go to see their teams in person?

Sir Humphrey Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Chris Foy's officiating in the Stoke v Spurs game was appalling. Just awful. Him and his assistants seemed to be in Stoke's corner all night. Granted we got outplayed for 25 minutes but the rest was all Spurs. We should have won that game 3-2 when it was all said and done.

Complete.

Utter.

Bullshit.
**** ref in **** reffing shocker. I don't understand why the FA like to let him officiate for big games or derby matches when he's clearly not upto the job. Then again most Premier League refs are useless, I don't know why but the Football League ones are much better, maybe they don't want to be the centre of attention every game.

CosmeDaniel

Reaction score
I'm guessing that very few on this board have had exposure to Mexico's domestic football but its top division had the second leg of the championship series contested today. Pretty entertaining match.

The video doesn't show what happened in the lead up to the opening scene (red card in the box).

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Not denying it. We shut down after the 1st half and never bounced back from Sanchez' strike. The look on his face was pretty similar to my own.

Not going to lie, I was scared....and after 0:25 REALLY SCARED. Having seen both teams in person, RM is a SCARY fast team.

I think, more than anything, the notion of Mourinho as master tactician and Barca killer has been put to rest. He finally had the situation he wanted...team in better form, up on points, with momentum...and splat.

Oh, and CR7....dude was a no show again. :confused: You know it's bad when RM fans on their message boards finally own up to the fact that the dude straight disappears during the big ones.

Pinhas

Reaction score

Not going to lie, I was scared....and after 0:25 REALLY SCARED. Having seen both teams in person, RM is a SCARY fast team.
I think, more than anything, the notion of Mourinho as master tactician and Barca killer has been put to rest. He finally had the situation he wanted...team in better form, up on points, with momentum...and splat.
Oh, and CR7....dude was a no show again. :confused: You know it's bad when RM fans on their message boards finally own up to the fact that the dude straight disappears during the big ones.

He most certainly does. What makes me laugh is that some fans out there still try to claim that Messi does as well; I am sure that has been debunked for the past 2 years, especially Vs. Madrid. I cant even count his goals and assists against them..

And today Juve - Roma. Should be a good one even though Enrique will probably come to kill the game. I foresee 0-0 or 1-0 Juve. So good to have the Old Lady back!

Forza La Vecchia Signora!

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Apparently Chelski/Citeh is being broadcast on ESPN2 in the states? Anyone know for sure?

Pinhas

Reaction score

Apparently Chelski/Citeh is being broadcast on ESPN2 in the states? Anyone know for sure?

According to the ESPN site and their TV schedule it is indeed the case.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Every time I see Mata on the ball, I cry a little to see him in blue

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 37.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads