• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

So i've got to say that "older" women rock.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Luckily for you, you won't have a thread on SF that comes back every year to remind you of the stupid **** you did when you were younger.

Pro tip: don't post relationship threads on SF unless you're a masochist.
ffffuuuu.gif

StandupTJ

Reaction score
read all 11 pages of this and Its a huge flashback to all of last year.

Went to vegas for my 21st birthday last year. The night of my birthday I met up with this gorgous 30 year old I had been planning on meeting (met on a message board like this one, turns out we were gonna be in vegas at the same time, long story). She put me on her guest list at Tryst and showed me an amazing time for my 21st that ended in a goodnight kiss at her hotel.
We texted and called back and forth for about a month, falling more in lust everyday. So I decided to fly out and see her (i live in texas, she lives in L.A.). We have an amazing weekend together at her place. Romantic dinners, stay in movie night, meeting all her friends, the whole nine..
This happened afew more times over the next 4 months (even went to vegas for new years together, and she told me it was the best one she'd ever had in her life) then out of no where it just all stopped. We werent talking as much, I started seeing someone here in town, it just ended.
We ended up meeting back in Vegas afew months later after my "relationship" with the local girl ended. She invited me out there out of no where.
" I have a room for us, get your ass on a plane and come see me". I get there and everything is different. Long story short a day later i get there shes making out with some roided out douche by the pool infront of me. So left, packed my ****, changed my flight, and went home a day early. Havent heard from her ever again.
After reading this thread I realized I made the exact same mistakes everyone in here mentioned. I took it as an amazing experience and I can say Im a MUCH wiser person for it. I still thought about her this new years though...

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This thread is pretty good, but has nothing on this generic relationship thread I read over on a video game message board. Thing is 3000 pages long, and full of hilarious video gamer relationship failure.

Beetleything

Reaction score
yep good read actually.....Started out the new year hi as a kite and by the end of the month ...boom....

i particularly liked the women are monkeys analogy - never let go of one branch until they have a hold of another...ha ha..

what a game.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

If a woman is seeing someone and you come along and you're NOT banging her, something is wrong here. Women cheat on their boyfriends by **********. If they're going out to dinners, it's with friends. I've never seen this situation ever played out. This is getting weird.

I agree.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
What is it with the necrobumps all of a sudden?

imschatz

Reaction score

Luckily for you, you won't have a thread on SF that comes back every year to remind you of the stupid **** you did when you were younger. Pro tip: don't post relationship threads on SF unless you're a masochist.
ffffuuuu.gif
6 years later .. and this thread is back again. Man .. ya, don't start relationship threads .. at least before the happy ending.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads