• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SNS Herning- fits?

squintzz

Reaction score
If i found out about the east dane sale 5min earlier i wouldve been able to get my hands on a stark, size small sold out before i could even checkout :(

On that note does anyone have experiences with good sales for starks within canada (or has free shipping to canada)? Im definitely not paying for the canadian retail price after witnessing several sales disappear right before my eyes

Chubbs

Reaction score

If i found out about the east dane sale 5min earlier i wouldve been able to get my hands on a stark, size small sold out before i could even checkout :(

On that note does anyone have experiences with good sales for starks within canada (or has free shipping to canada)? Im definitely not paying for the canadian retail price after witnessing several sales disappear right before my eyes

http://www.notre-shop.com/collections/s-n-s-herning

I just recently bought my stark from Notre. They have some starks in small and a coupon that gives you 20% off your first purchase. Not sure about shipping to Canada.

Last edited:

jmaudi0

Reaction score
has anyone seen any of the Reference Jacket, Memento Cardigan, or Moment Cardigan's up for sale this season?

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Is there a sweater that's like the fisherman but without a dropped shoulder?

Like the Fisherman how? The texture of the knit w/ the bubbles? Also, there's a Fisherman crew, rollneck, and full zip so just putting that out there.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
still summer here

Jvog

Reaction score
Anyone interested in a grey pointelle in an XL size? I purchased it off ebay new without tags, and it was not the fit I was looking for. Looking to recover what I paid for it - 120$

roflzlmao

Reaction score
Might be a bit late to this, but does anyone have advice on the new S.N.S. Herning stark cardigan sizing? I'm usually a medium, but I did have to size up to a large for the RGT waxed supply jacket. Build is athletic 5'8 165. I'm thinking a medium should be okay, but again I'm not sure since I keep hearing of the sizing changes over the past 2 seasons.
Also advice on color? (thinking black would be the most versatile for me since I own a lot of navy in my wardrobe already)

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
height and weight is useless, what is your measured chest size

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
medium for fitted, large for slouchy

but might end up not working for your body type

skeen7908

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I'm 5'9 170lb muscular chest/back

Medium fits fine width-wise (they are stretchy), but it looked silly long to me. Don't think stark looks good on shorter people like us

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GentWithoutaCent