• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reaction score
Hi gentleman, Could anybody kindly offer sizing advice?

7 UK uetam
6.5 UK Rain, very snug in the toes
7 UK Rain, small heel slip
7 UK loake capital last

I have high instep

Anyone have ideas on what I should choose in Detroit, Soller? . Thanks!

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Yes, sir.

Correct. I love the fact that I don't even have to do my own job because you guys will do it for me! :D Thanks Tifosi and all you other guys helping out answering questions, you really make my life much more easy.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Hi gentleman, Could anybody kindly offer sizing advice?

7 UK uetam
6.5 UK Rain, very snug in the toes
7 UK Rain, small heel slip
7 UK loake capital last

I have high instep

Anyone have ideas on what I should choose in Detroit, Soller? . Thanks!

If it's for a boot, go with UK 7. But feel free to email [email protected] for specific fitting advise.

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks you gentlemen, I appreciate the advice. Very helpful.

@Steel28 Gabriel was a little concerned that 8.5E might be a bit long for me, but based on your experience, it seems like it shouldn't be an issue.

I hope it's not. I can tell you one thing for sure from my experience. I tried Wells in 82 last in 8.5E and 8E would not work for me.

Based on @Goodman experience, he sized exactly the same as me.

striker

Reaction score
Is shipping to Asia Pacific free above a certain amount? I don't see this mentioned in the shipping page other than Hong Kong.

I am thinking I might want to accumulate a few shoe orders while waiting on an upcoming MTO to arrive. Sorry if that sounds cheapskate of me.

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score
Correct. I love the fact that I don't even have to do my own job because you guys will do it for me!
biggrin.gif
Thanks Tifosi and all you other guys helping out answering questions, you really make my life much more easy.
Haha. I need to concentrate on getting my...oh I mean our...MTOs processed!

If I'm stepping on your toes at any point please be sure to let me know.

90shilling

Reaction score
It's not a battle of Dover vs Hove. It's the Struggle of Dover vs Isham. Dover has the heritage, Isham the lines. It's going to be a long and feisty battle the next centuries.
My personal preference:

Well that definitely threw a wrench into Dover vs. Hove. Will you all be carrying the Isham or is it only MTO?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads