• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nice! Unlined Galway on the 64? Send me a link. Curious to see the makeup. Yeah I take the same size in all EG and they fit well (+/- .25 size) so uk10.5 sound right for you

I sized down 1/2 in the oscar from Robert last. I was able to do the same with rain last so figure open laced oscar will fit well.

For reference:

Carmina (shell boots):
Rain uk10.5
Oscar uk10.5
Forest uk10.5
Robert uk11
Alcudia uk11.5

EG

Uk11.5

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks again for the pics ex death. I can't get enough of that color. First time seeing a burgundy shell that looks bronze/brown

Last edited:

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Gaziano & Girling Isham Kudu GMTO

Hi guys, I’m organizing a GMTO for a G&G Isham in kudu. There were quite a lot of people interested when I suggested this earlier. Kudu is an antelope. Usually this leather is reserved for single MTOs and bespoke, but Dean was kind enough to let us do this as a GMTO. I’m in on this myself.

At the moment, stock of kudu is limited and they only have these two colors, Tan and Acorn:

Personally I prefer the Tan kudu, it looks to have more depth than Acorn. These are the other specs that I have in mind, although I’m open to suggestions of course.

• Style: Gaziano & Girling Isham
  • Last: MH71 in E-width (after five confirmed, we will open up for other widths)
  • Material: Tan kudu (or possibly Acorn)
  • Sole: Dainite with flat welt
  • Price ex VAT: 7600 SEK
  • Price inc VAT: 9500 SEK (for clients within the EU)
  • G&G lasted trees: 1200 SEK / 1500 SEK (ex/inc VAT)
  • Deposit: 50%, final payment before shipping. Shipping will be free of charge if you order the trees to go with the shoes as this puts you over our 8000 SEK limit for free shipping.

Please e-mail us at [email protected] to let us know if you are interested. When we have five confirmed, we will post a GMTO payment link.

We have the following people interested at the moment, so we should reach the five minimum easily.

Isham, exact same make up but in Vintage Oak:

Here is a similar make up (although bespoke):

Hey guys, we have five interested in this now, so it's happening. Also, four of those five are F-width, so the base order will be F, but all widths will be accepted in this order.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Today we are launching our new collection of peccary gloves. These are made by Hestra. Like many of our artisans, Hestra is a family business, founded in 1936 by Magnus Magnusson. In the deep forests of Småland, Sweden, Magnusson started making work gloves, then dress gloves and ski gloves. Today Hestra is still run by the third and fourth generation Magnussons. We offer three colors of wool-lined peccary gloves. For the coming spring we will offer unlined peccary gloves and also hope to source carpincho gloves.

Last edited:

MGD83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nice! Unlined Galway on the 64? Send me a link. Curious to see the makeup. Yeah I take the same size in all EG and they fit well (+/- .25 size) so uk10.5 sound right for you

I sized down 1/2 in the oscar from Robert last. I was able to do the same with rain last so figure open laced oscar will fit well.

For reference:

Carmina (shell boots):
Rain uk10.5
Oscar uk10.5
Forest uk10.5
Robert uk11
Alcudia uk11.5

EG

Uk11.5

@NAMOR you go a full size bigger from Carmina rain/forest/Oscar for edward green?

Shen

Reaction score

Today we are launching our new collection of peccary gloves. These are made by Hestra. Like many of our artisans, Hestra is a family business, founded in 1936 by Magnus Magnusson. In the deep forests of Småland, Sweden, Magnusson started making work gloves, then dress gloves and ski gloves. Today Hestra is still run by the third and fourth generation Magnussons. We offer three colors of wool-lined peccary gloves. For the coming spring we will offer unlined peccary gloves and also hope to source carpincho gloves.

Ah, so wish that you would have had them made in size 7.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Ah, so wish that you would have had them made in size 7. 

We can probably order it for you, no worries. Let us know which color you like by e-mailing [email protected] and we'll try and make it happen.

Exdeath

Reaction score

For reference:

Carmina (shell boots):
Rain uk10.5
Oscar uk10.5
Forest uk10.5
Robert uk11
Alcudia uk11.5

EG

Uk11.5

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291287576933

Here ya go - looks like it's the Holland & Holland makeup or something similar. Quite stoked to get them.

The Carmina burgundy shell is pretty sick yea, it can do brown or even ravello tones in various shades of sunlight.

I just noticed there's a tiny bit of the leather lining fraying at the vamp V-shaped cutouts on both boots tho - should I worry much? Looks like it's already quite protected by the stitching so there shouldn't be much chance of it spreading further.

Last edited:

dlind

Reaction score
Just picked up a pair of Carmina Grain/Calf Balmoral Boots, saw that they already sold out in most sizes after only being online for a few hours! Must be one of the more popular models all time, been around for years and still sells out stupidly fast. Glad I managed to order them on my phone at work
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
On that note I must congratulate @Leaves on a very easy to use mobile site!

aldenwear

Reaction score
I saw the G&G split toe make up in the dark brown kudu. I noticed in the switch there is a light-colored kudu -- I think it is called acorn? Is it possible to get the split toe in kudu, but in the light-colored kudu, not the dark one?

MacktasticGDogg

Reaction score
The Enzo Bonafe jodhpur boots came in today. The 804 last seems to fit a bit larger than the 946 last, but it should be fine with some thicker socks. Really like the burgundy color with the purple cast. @Leaves, do you know what type of rubber sole it has? It looks pretty good. Hopefully it's fairly durable.

Some indoor pics:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads