• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

easy_golfing

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am hoping to put together a shell wingtip MTO from Carmina to be purchased through Skaoak. Right now, here are the people who have expressed some interest:

Expressed Interest:

1) Neuromancer8
2) laufer
3) easy_golfing (myself)

Details:

Last: Forest
Design: Wingtip with open lacing
Color: TBD but thinking about dark cognac, cognac (not sure if we can specify?), saddle. Open to suggestions as well.
Sole: TBD but thinking of single leather, or either of the ones shown below
350x233px-LL-05e240ef_CarminaComboDainite.jpeg

or this

350x700px-LL-316fe5bb_Victory_sole.jpeg

Price: Will get from Skoak, and update

Similar types completed (please disregard the two tone color on the first):

500x1000px-LL-35c5abd1_SinclairTwo-TonePair.jpeg

http://www.carmina.telemaco.es/articulo.asp?idarticulo=4582226

Please PM me if interested! :slayer:

Last edited:

david123

Reaction score
I hope you order more of the antiqued brown. I would love a plain captoe Simpson last in that antique brown.

david123

Reaction score
I hope you order more of the antiqued brown. I would love a plain captoe Simpson last in that antique brown.

thecool85

Reaction score
Which color Saphir polish do you guys recommend I use on the Bonafe chukkas. I'm fairly new to the shoe polishing game so I really have no idea what colors should be used for which shoes. I'm guessing it's going to be either the Bordo or Mahoganny color, but I'm really not sure.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Which color Saphir polish do you guys recommend I use on the Bonafe chukkas. I'm fairly new to the shoe polishing game so I really have no idea what colors should be used for which shoes. I'm guessing it's going to be either the Bordo or Mahoganny color, but I'm really not sure.

I would use neutral cream as a base, then a little burgundy polish for gloss and finally some black polish on the toe and heel counter to uphold the antiquing. Once in a while I use a little black cream on burgundy shoes to give it a little patina. ( please not the difference between polish and cream)

Yes we have some more stock coming in in antiqued, both tanned calf, burgundy and grained tanned calf.

Those look amazing. Any chance of a size 11.5 UK?

We have this Austerity Brogue in stock up to UK 12.

coxaca

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Until when is the Jumper Boot MTO open for orders?

We have enough orders now to proceed. I will be contacting all participants by PM tomorrow. 50% deposit should be paid to Skoaktie direct, I have nothing to do with this.

If anyone else wants in, they should let me know ASAP.

easy_golfing

Reaction score

Hi All,

I am hoping to put together a shell wingtip MTO from Carmina to be purchased through Skaoak. Right now, here are the people who have expressed some interest:

Expressed Interest:

1) Neuromancer8
2) laufer
3) easy_golfing (myself)

Details:

Last: Forest
Design: Wingtip with open lacing
Color: TBD but thinking about dark cognac, cognac (not sure if we can specify?), saddle. Open to suggestions as well.
Sole: TBD but thinking of single leather, or either of the ones shown below
350x233px-LL-05e240ef_CarminaComboDainite.jpeg

or this

350x700px-LL-316fe5bb_Victory_sole.jpeg

Price: Will get from Skoak, and update

Similar types completed (please disregard the two tone color on the first):

500x1000px-LL-35c5abd1_SinclairTwo-TonePair.jpeg

http://www.carmina.telemaco.es/articulo.asp?idarticulo=4582226

Please PM me if interested! :slayer:

Skoak has confirmed the price is going to be 4480 SEK ex VAT (about $669 USD). I believe shipping is 300 SEK, so that would bring the total to around $712 USD.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Updated stock list for the EG sale!

Edward Green Style Forum Sale – 30% off on selected models

Dear Style Forum members, we at Skoaktiebolaget are now offering a sale on selected Edward Green models. Please e-mail us to place your order [email protected] . All prices are reduced about 30% on selected models. World Wide Shipping is 300 SEK. Skoaktiebolaget Shoe Trees are 640 SEK ex VAT. We use PayPal for all online transaction. Please include your PayPal address and shipping address with your order.

Belgravia in Chestnut, 184 last, E-fitting. Sizes UK 9, 9.5, 10. 4700 SEK (3760 SEK ex VAT = approx. $555)
Montpellier in Hazel, 184 last, E-fitting. Sizes UK 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10. 4700 SEK (3760 SEK ex VAT = approx. $555)
Westminster in Maple, 888 last, E-fitting. Sizes UK 9, 9.5. 4700 SEK (3760 SEK ex VAT = approx. $555)
Westminster in Bauxite, 888 last, E-fitting. Sizes UK 9. 4700 SEK (3760 SEK ex VAT = approx. $555)

Last edited:

SoGent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Updated stock list for the EG sale!

Edward Green Style Forum Sale – 30% off on selected models

Dear Style Forum members, we at Skoaktiebolaget are now offering a sale on selected Edward Green models. Please e-mail us to place your order [email protected] . All prices are reduced about 30% on selected models. World Wide Shipping is 300 SEK. Skoaktiebolaget Shoe Trees are 640 SEK ex VAT. We use PayPal for all online transaction. Please include your PayPal address and shipping address with your order.

Belgravia in Chestnut, 184 last, E-fitting. Sizes UK 9, 9.5, 10. 4700 SEK (3760 SEK ex VAT = approx. $555)

any fit advice on Belgravia 184 last ? Specifically . . . . toe box room & last width overall. I'm a US 10.5 D normally.

thecool85

Reaction score

I would use neutral cream as a base, then a little burgundy polish for gloss and finally some black polish on the toe and heel counter to uphold the antiquing. Once in a while I use a little black cream on burgundy shoes to give it a little patina. ( please not the difference between polish and cream)

Thanks! If I could trouble you once more, what would your advice be for polishing EG's bauxite?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads