• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

We do not have any restocks planned of this model, but we have a lot of other suede models incoming in both snuff suede and tobacco suede.

Are you geting any monkstraps in suede? (size 11E UK, please)

Chopper88

Reaction score
Is any stock for calf Carmina (derby/jumper) boots planned in the (near) future?

I'm looking for a burgundy cap toe calf boot with a Dainite sole. I'm fond of the Jumper boots on the website, but would like to see something like these in smooth leather and with a little less 'aggressive' soling, basically something like the Frankenstitch Jumper, but with an 'ordinary' cap toe, punched or plain stitched, and in calf.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Cool.  Any hints on what is coming in snuff suede?  That colour is high on my want list right now.

In Snuff Suede we have a plain toe blucher incoming in March, this will be a top seller if you ask me. We're also stocking a string loafer in Snuff Suede, we originally planned on making this in doeskin but they could not source the amount of doeskin needed for our (quite large) order. For the coming Spring/Summer season we're also introducing Tobacco Suede, this is a color between Brown Suede and Snuff Suede. We have a special design collaboration coming with Swedish men's style blog Manolo in this material, we also have a Chukka boot incoming in this color.

Are you geting any monkstraps in suede? (size 11E UK, please)

I'm thinking of stocking a Enzo Bonafé double monk in suede. But I have not decided the exact make-up yet. Bonafé sources the best suede in the business in my opinion (mama Bonafé handles all leathers and she's got a good eye that woman) so a suede monk from them would be awesome. Bonafé has done some really nice monks for Ring Jacket in the past, most on round lasts, but I'm thinking a double monk on the chiseled 946 last would look awesome, especially in suede. I can't promise anything though. But remember, a GMTO only need three participants, this could be an option for you, and a MTO is only +15% of the base model. Bonafé is in my opinion the most bang-for-the-buck maker at present, for about $640 USD ex VAT you get a hand-welted pair of shoes made by a master artisan like Bonafé, and for $740 USD ex VAT you get a MTO.

Is any stock for calf Carmina (derby/jumper) boots planned in the (near) future? 

I'm looking for a burgundy cap toe calf boot with a Dainite sole. I'm fond of the Jumper boots on the website, but would like to see something like these in smooth leather and with a little less 'aggressive' soling, basically something like the Frankenstitch Jumper, but with an 'ordinary' cap toe, punched or plain stitched, and in calf.

Yes, we will restock the 861 derby boot in Antiqued Burgundy Calf for the coming Fall/Winter season. It looks like this:

RogerP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In Snuff Suede we have a plain toe blucher incoming in March, this will be a top seller if you ask me. We're also stocking a string loafer in Snuff Suede, we originally planned on making this in doeskin but they could not source the amount of doeskin needed for our (quite large) order. For the coming Spring/Summer season we're also introducing Tobacco Suede, this is a color between Brown Suede and Snuff Suede. We have a special design collaboration coming with Swedish men's style blog Manolo in this material, we also have a Chukka boot incoming in this color.

I'm thinking of stocking a Enzo Bonafé double monk in suede. But I have not decided the exact make-up yet. Bonafé sources the best suede in the business in my opinion (mama Bonafé handles all leathers and she's got a good eye that woman) so a suede monk from them would be awesome. Bonafé has done some really nice monks for Ring Jacket in the past, most on round lasts, but I'm thinking a double monk on the chiseled 946 last would look awesome, especially in suede. I can't promise anything though. But remember, a GMTO only need three participants, this could be an option for you, and a MTO is only +15% of the base model. Bonafé is in my opinion the most bang-for-the-buck maker at present, for about $640 USD ex VAT you get a hand-welted pair of shoes made by a master artisan like Bonafé, and for $740 USD ex VAT you get a MTO.
Yes, we will restock the 861 derby boot in Antiqued Burgundy Calf for the coming Fall/Winter season. It looks like this:

Thanks for the info.

I am pleased to hear your opnion on Bonafe suede quality as the Chukka boot you presently have is very appealing, and right in the range of snuff / tobacco / nutmeg etc that I am after. Good to know about the modest markup for a single MTO as well! That certainly opens up a very wide range of options. Just what I need.
baldy[1].gif

I absolutely agree that this brand represents a VERY compelling value. My derby boots are superb. A double monk from them in suede on the chiseled last would be killer.

JubeiSpiegel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any idea when the EG dark brown oxfords with punch cap (in 11 F width) will be restocked? I'm thinking of giving EG a try, but can only consider a wide size.

How does the 202 last compare in the toe box to GG's TG73 last? I am guessing wide, but how wide do you think?

Last edited:

agbassano

Reaction score

And a small restock of these Bonafé also arrived:

Wow - This restock has already been sold out in most sizes?? Would love to get a pair of these and the Bonafe Suede Chukkas... Any more restocks in the pipeline?

Anyone have much experience with Bonafe? At these prices, hand welted and seemingly beautiful lasts (look a bit more "massiccio"-substantial than the Vass U and K lasts)...

agbassano

Reaction score

Love mine, and they won't be my last:

orig.jpg
orig.jpg
I feel they compare very favorably with my Galways, at a significantly lower price.

Awesome - Thanks Roger, great to hear from someone with so much experience with numerous brands!

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Wow - This restock has already been sold out in most sizes?? Would love to get a pair of these and the Bonafe Suede Chukkas... Any more restocks in the pipeline?

Anyone have much experience with Bonafe? At these prices, hand welted and seemingly beautiful lasts (look a bit more "massiccio"-substantial than the Vass U and K lasts)...

Yes, this has been ordered for a restock. Expected to be delivered late May. Please e-mail us to be placed on the notification list when they arrive.

RogerP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You know I may be interested in these too. What type of leather and color are you interested in? What about the last?

There are two stock Bonafe models that appeal to me right now - snuff suede chukka and medium brown shortwing brogue.

If I were to order something MTO I might be inclined toward a snuff suede balmoral of some kind. I wish the Bonafe site had a better sampling of their various offerings - I'd like to bet a better idea of the possibilities.

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

There are two stock Bonafe models that appeal to me right now - snuff suede chukka and medium brown shortwing brogue.

If I were to order something MTO I might be inclined toward a snuff suede balmoral of some kind.  I wish the Bonafe site had a better sampling of their various offerings - I'd like to bet a better idea of the possibilities.

Roger,

Maybe I misunderstood you, I thought you were talking about getting another pair of boots. I would be interested in the brogue version of boots if Bonafe can make some. But I may be a game for shoes too. I will not know for sure until I receive my first pair of Bonafe shoes, chukka on 946 last, I should be receiving them anytime now, hopefully they fit. So I might be interested in suede chukkas too.

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yes, this has been ordered for a restock. Expected to be delivered late May. Please e-mail us to be placed on the notification list when they arrive.

Leaves,

Leaves, can you post pictures of Bonafe grain color swatch like you guys did with Bonafe suede color and maybe tell us what each color resembles EG colors? I am definitely looking to add some grain leather boots (as you already know this :D )

This is what I am refereeing to, it was really helpful

http://www.styleforum.net/t/338047/...e-official-affiliate-thread/1065#post_6774189

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads