• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Site Topics - Part II

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I wake up in the mornings and sometimes wonder if I, myself, am a sock.

If this is the case, where does one put his hand?
mwink[1].gif

Last edited:

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
May I humbly request a custom title of 'Special Guest Star' -or- 'Special Guest Star Wannabe' or anything you deem me worthy of.

This is to formally inform one and all that I am taking a leave of absense...sort of.
There are personal matters I must attend to at this time and so therefore I feel, at least for the time being, I will try to post some articles instead of attending the daily grind over at MC.
There are several articles that I would like to write that will address FAQ the board receives and in this way, I will continue to contribute.
I respectfully thank each and every one of you for the presence of your wonderful spirits here on our venerable forum. I have learned so much and it has, and will continue to be my honour to faitfully serve SF.
I am not outrightly leaving the forum. When things settle down over here, I will contribute more again.
I sincerely hope that my efforts on SF have been acceptable to date and I will focus on several articles that I feel will further enrich SF.
Thank you for your attention and should my custom title request be granted, I wish to thank you in advance, and if it is not granted, I thank you just the same.
Happy New Year to all and long live SF !
:) MoL

Last edited:

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've got an 11 month old thread that I want to change the title of. Is there a limitation here?

There are sports threads that go season to season, rather than start a new thread, it makes sense to change the title to reflect the new season. That way everyone's subscriptions carry. Or ya, don't say 2012/2013 in the title but its too late for me. Can I get an exception?

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Any word on the B&S category function?

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
are we allowing mods to go in and edit users posts now without something showing that it was done? like and 'edited by douchebag' or something of the sort? someone replaced my snarky response to heismatt with "i wipe ****** with a cat o nine tails" and it looked like i typed it out. admittedly, true, but i didn't think the forum needed to know about that!

Last edited:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our rule is that if you say something particularly douchey, a mod might edit your post to say something particularly stupid. If it isn't obvious that they post is not a clear edit by a mod, you probably want to evaluate what you routinely write. That's all that I gotta say.

Cheers,

Fok.

NORE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

are we allowing mods to go in and edit users posts now without something showing that it was done? like and 'edited by douchebag' or something of the sort? someone replaced my snarky response to heismatt with "i wipe ****** with a cat o nine tails" and it looked like i typed it out. admittedly, true, but i didn't think the forum needed to know about that!

:rotflmao:

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Who mods Social Life, Food & Drink?

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Who mods Social Life, Food & Drink?

I don't but from what I've seen, I think you've been stepping in your own cow patties lately. And I say this as someone who's stepped in a few of my own over the years.

Last edited:

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I don't but from what I've seen, I think you've been stepping in your own cow patties lately. And I say this as someone who's stepped in a few of my own over the years.

Who hasn't after 8000 posts?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads