• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Site Topics - Part II

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I think they refer to that as being spaminated.

but why. was he sock, or was there another offense?

edit - btw i was mistaken, has wasnt totally spaminated, his posts and threads are still here.

Last edited:

emptym

Reaction score
It was his mass-murderer thread that did him in. I have never seen a post reported by so many members in such a short period. That thread was squirreled, but he hasn't been spaminated. He had been walking a fine line for a long time, with many people thinking he was a troll and probably a sock. Before the transition, he had a few other usernames, all of which made pretty much the same types of posts. After being confined to jeromestyles, he was tolerable until that last thread.

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It was his mass-murderer thread that did him in. I have never seen a post reported by so many members in such a short period. That thread was squirreled, but he hasn't been spaminated. He had been walking a fine line for a long time, with many people thinking he was a troll and probably a sock. Before the transition, he had a few other usernames, all of which made pretty much the same types of posts. After being confined to jeromestyles, he was tolerable until that last thread.

thanks for clearing that up much appreciated.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Can someone direct me to the complete rules and user manual for selling in B&S? I see the rules that you can click to see, but I don't see anything about bumping (I seem to recall something about once a week?) and I can't figure out how to edit the sales price.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Can someone direct me to the complete rules and user manual for selling in B&S? I see the rules that you can click to see, but I don't see anything about bumping (I seem to recall something about once a week?) and I can't figure out how to edit the sales price.

They will change most likely tomorrow when the new rules go into effect, so hang out until then. If you need to bump your thread (and have not paid for any additional services), after 7 days, if you click on your listing, there will be an activated link that says "bump thread". Hit that and it goes to the top. To edit the sales price, go into the body of the thread, and there is an edit button, where you can reduce (or increase :devil:) your price. But tomorrow, its going to be a little different.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Simple question but I can't seem to find an answer anywhere--are we allowed to post a FS thread in both streetwear and men's clothing classifieds? (Check out these Aldens! Sick)

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
what's up with this?

R-H

Reaction score
Jeff from Wizard of Aahs has made another visit to Styleforum to shill his baroni suits. He creates new users accounts and bumps old threads, or just adds his garbage (including links to his ebay site). I'm particularly pissed with him because he PMed me with a different shill account, asking me for my impressions of those baroni suits. I gave a pretty lengthy answer after which I realized that I replied to one of his shill accounts.

Going through my PMs here are two of Jeff's other sock puppet accounts. I'm sure he has many more:

Goatee87
scottsmm

Last edited:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Jeff from Wizard of Aahs has made another visit to Styleforum to shill his baroni suits. He creates new users accounts and bumps old threads, or just adds his garbage (including links to his ebay site). I'm particularly pissed with him because he PMed me with a different shill account, asking me for my impressions of those baroni suits. I gave a pretty lengthy answer after which I realized that I replied to one of his shill accounts.

I checked one account (the one that was reported, and though I don't know about the others, I doubt that this was a shill account. Sorry about your bad experience though. I will check the others in the morning.

Last edited:

R-H

Reaction score

I checked one account (the one that was reported, and though I don't know about the others, I doubt that this was a shill account. Sorry about your bad experience though. I will check the others in the morning.

Thanks for checking into it so quickly. I've edited my rather bitchy reply in the other thread.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Checking in from under the highway overpass,

What in the holy hell happened to the FS: Other crossover? Did the old FS: Other threads get axed without replacements in place? Please tell me that's not the case.

Yours in homelesness,

-A

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads