• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
superbobo wayw post: only one of these is real
2hnrp55.jpg

lanvinspring2010pallett.jpg

You know that not me right? Thats my friend Rickard having a laugh.

Nice Lavins, you should instakop.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by syntonic
Do you think I could pull them off with a dark pair of slim jeans? I'm thinking probably not since they're black and cap toed, but I might get them and try anyways. Either way, I think they're a pretty cool dress shoe.

Depends on the jeans but in most cases yes, as long as they're not baggy and can be worn in a somewhat dressy way.

greeneggs4spam

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
im getting 391 CAD....proxy anyone?
laugh.gif

Awww sheit, if I wasn't broke right now I might take you up on one of the other pairs (assuming that ratio stays the same...)

It's because US prices include import fees and for other countries they aren't included (for other countries you'll have to pay it upon delivery). The European prices differ because of VAT.

So I wouldn't proxy because after proxy fee + import fees + additional shipping costs you'll probably come out behind.

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
unless you're 5'11 and 110, no.
I work out :/ I'm also not sure how high these things are, I've never seen a full body fit pic of these.

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have the below TaT suit on the way in Dk Med Grey Prince of Whales Swatch (2008 Prince Of Whales):

http://www.thickasthievesla.com/fabrics.html

Going to wear with a white shirt, wondering if I should go /w a MAT tie or something Saten tie:

712.jpg

Guessing the Saten tie will have more of a shine.

Thanks

wogbog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah that sweater is cool.

Would go for bottom one RFX. Double breasted cardigans are weird imo.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wogbog
Yeah that sweater is cool.

Would go for bottom one RFX. Double breasted cardigans are weird imo.

Yah, it isn't typical, but that maybe why I am attracted to it. I also had the double breasted moto jacket on my cart while I was waiting for some credit to return but it sold out this morning. That would have been my sure pick out of the 3 if it didn't sell right away.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Big Pun
I work out :/

I'm also not sure how high these things are, I've never seen a full body fit pic of these.

they're ******* high as it gets dude, almost knee high. what is your height and weight?

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They don't look that high here:
JuliusEngineer2.jpg
I need something midcalf height at most. BTW I'm 5'10", 160 lbs.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My apologies, I mistook them for the original high boots, but these don't have the strap on the ankle. They're okay but the same rule applies dude, a tuck is going to be attempted with them and it's not going to look good unless you're built like a julius model, which if you work out, is not realistic.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads