• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I actually like these floral print shirts.

as do I. i ended up getting the PS by Paul Smith and Etro floral shirts from Mr.Porter. 70% off is the sweet spot for floral print shirts, imo
I would buy the same 2 out of 3. Too bad my sizes sold out lol.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I would buy the same 2 out of 3. Too bad my sizes sold out lol.

yeah I saw that. I considered buying one the day they were marked down to 70% off but didnt. Then this morning, I remembered and was ******* delighted to see my size still available

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

yeah I saw that. I considered buying one the day they were marked down to 70% off but didnt. Then this morning, I remembered and was ******* delighted to see my size still available

I wouldn't worry, someone probably will return. Yeah that's a good price.

Rangoe

Reaction score
I felt my shirts were all too plain and wanted to buy a few shirts with patterns on them. I found these two but since I've been picking things up on impulse lately, thought I'd post...thoughts?

This Spurr shirt is on sale at $139 from $225 (would never buy it at original price, even now is a bit high, though Spurr is good quality).

And this one, $59, down from $95:

Rangoe

Reaction score
Sure...I just Googled around online to find the lowest price for that particular shirt. Didn't find it at some of the department stores websites that carry Spurr, so it seems like only 3 options:

1. Cladmen.com (which from the look of it is to Esquire what Park&Bond is to GQ). $139 No shipping charge.

2. These folks have it full price, but there's a 30% off code for a few days this week: http://www.azaleasf.com/ No shipping either, but still higher at $159.

3. Also at Singer22.com, but I wouldn't go with that one...it's full price with no discounts and they have a ****** return policy (credit only).

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

someone return their 54 RO shearling jacket to Mr.Porter

there you go. Buy it.
It's gone now, you bought it? I'm waiting for another drop at porter / the corner. Have no hope for barney's.
I tried to call madison ave store customer service several times but they all put me on voice messages.

You received the BBBF peacoat yet? It's actually TTS. Nice jacket btw for a good price.

Last edited:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
you saw a 54 RO shearling online? When? I checked twice today and didnt see it. Actually I havent seen it for a few days now since it appears to be sold out in all sizes.

Mr.Porter is schedule to come in Thursday and Friday. Hoping the 52 RO shearling fits with a t-shirt. Good to know about the BBBF peacoat. I love BBBF, when on sale, its hard to beat. Btw, if anyone missed out on the BB4 BBBF peacoat at Mr.Porter let me know. Ill be returning it this weekend.

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

you saw a 54 RO shearling online? When? I checked twice today and didnt see it. Actually I havent seen it for a few days now since it appears to be sold out in all sizes.
Mr.Porter is schedule to come in Thursday and Friday. Hoping the 52 RO shearling fits with a t-shirt. Good to know about the BBBF peacoat. I love BBBF, when on sale, its hard to beat. Btw, if anyone missed out on the BB4 BBBF peacoat at Mr.Porter let me know. Ill be returning it this weekend.

Not exactly sure, but it's gone now. You'd better check more often.

I think the 52 RO will fit you on the body but the armhole is way too high.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads