• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SF-induced insanity

musicguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
biggrin.gif

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicad2000
Have I completely lost my mind??? I just paid $111 for a pair of USED shoes! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...7507062&_rdc=1 Granted, they are shell, but I would never have believed this could happen even a couple of years ago...
Tell me about it. Shell does that to people. I bid up to $350 on these before I gave up. Seller's reserve must have been $400.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by luftvier
Tell me about it. Shell does that to people.

I bid up to $350 on these before I gave up. Seller's reserve must have been $400.

musicboohoo[1].gif

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by idfnl
musicboohoo[1].gif

No, It's a good thing the reserve was that high. I hit my limit and was done (and now don't have to explain the acquisition to my wife
laugh.gif
). Someone else got a nice pair of shoes though!

srivats

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No, It's a good thing the reserve was that high. I hit my limit and was done (and now don't have to explain the acquisition to my wife
laugh.gif
). Someone else got a nice pair of shoes though!

With good reason - those would have been too small for you!

Did the PTBs work out OK with regular socks?

epic raccoon

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicad2000
Have I completely lost my mind??? I just paid $111 for a pair of USED shoes!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...7507062&_rdc=1

Granted, they are shell, but I would never have believed this could happen even a couple of years ago...

Yeah, those are definitely shell, my months of lurking and researching everything through the SF search function has paid off!
laugh.gif

Not a big loafer guy here, but looks beautiful. Enjoy!

Tell me about it. Shell does that to people.

I bid up to $350 on these before I gave up. Seller's reserve must have been $400.

Daaaaaaammmnnn.

Fabulous kicks though. Would have been well worth the money.

nicad2000

Reaction score
Originally Posted by musicguy
http://www.allenedmonds.com/mens/dre...randolph.shtml

Look at the heel. Calf leather has a full rubber heel. Cordovan has a combination heel (if that's what you call it). The shoes in the picture has the cordovan heel.

The Cordovan is part number #4889.

He's in the clear.

Yeah, I had picked up that heel tip a while back. I'm impressed at your knowledge of part numbers however.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads