• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SExDBxSxS12 Contest: Styleforum vs Superfuture

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tehbry
Everyone going TTS on these? So tempted, regardless of the contest.

vast majority went true to size and was recommended to do so by kiya. but there are always a few who size down 1 went up 1.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

I went TTS, and I'd say I could've sized down one in terms of the waist, but it might've decreased the overall comfort level if I had. As it is, I just wear them lower on my hips than most jeans, and I definitely like the fit.

Nomy?

Reaction score
yes I also went TTS, don't think I would size down if you have big legs mainly think tighs!

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks man

yeah looks like only me, you, derek, & notwitit have pics and are active participants. its possible the other guys are just MIA and will post amazing sick fades at the last minute but maybe its a contest of 4
eh.gif
lol

oh there is goldenjew who joined super late but still mia

Nomy?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
thanks man yeah looks like only me, you, derek, & notwitit have pics and are active participants. its possible the other guys are just MIA and will post amazing sick fades at the last minute but maybe its a contest of 4
eh.gif
lol oh there is goldenjew who joined super late but still mia

LOL! that 1st place prize is looking easier and easier , but your right there will be someone who posts last minute and winLOL!!

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Anybody washed theirs yet? I'm at 46 wears, and I'm probably going to throw them in the wash as soon as I pick up some unscented Dr. Bronner's.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by corporalclegg
Post wash pics

Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
no wash yet on mine

here are some pics in the nice sun we have today

5637972439_f8c9bb7984_z.jpg
5637972759_978532f546_z.jpg
5637973399_968e4849b8_z.jpg
5637973057_2ff6da6b76_z.jpg
5638551014_2972e8a3f5_z.jpg

Nice fades all around!

It's sunny today? I had no idea; I haven't even seen outside a window since I got into work today.
ffffuuuu.gif

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
50 wears, 1 wash.
pDCOd.jpg
They shrunk down to where they were after the second hot soak, but they stretched back out pretty quickly.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads