• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Self Edge x Dry Bones x Superfuture = SEXDBXS09 ** The Superfuture Jean

james nicolas

Reaction score
just got my pair
size 31
jtqrg6.jpg

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wow nice fit, these seem like they fit, did you size down at all?

they look like they fit just like my RRL straight slims, in other words a fit i like!

if i can get that $275+$15 for chain stichin, these are mine... still plenty left in my size

james nicolas

Reaction score
my waist 2 inches below my naval is 32'' and i'm 5'10'' 155 lbs
so i guess you can say i sized down one
but i just picked the size with the thigh measurement i wanted
the waist is still pretty loose

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Aren't these jeans already chainstitched at the hem? Or are they only chainstitched if hemmed to a specific length?

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's what I figured. With the inseam shrinking 2 inches after a hot soak, I didn't think I needed a hem.

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am thinking of cuffing mine only once and cuffing them kind of high. Might stitch the cuff in place, we'll see. I didn't stitch my canes in place and they got a ton of debris in the cuffs. They look awesome if you cut the stitched out and uncuff after the wash.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^I am a big fan of cuffs on straight leg jeans like that. Now, if I could only find jeans long enough post-soak for me to do a big cuff...

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Amazing. Expect my contest jeans in for repairs, I am going to wear the **** out of them.

I had twigs from falling in bushes outside of IHOP once, and about a pound of lint from my carpet from rocking out on Rock Band.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads