• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Schott 184sm Bomber Jacket, Size 34 Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spy

Reaction score
Schott 184sm bomber jacket. Includes zip in liner and snap on faux fur collar. Size 34, but it's a roomy fit. Will work for you if you have a 36/38 inch chest.
In great condition with super buttery, thick naked cowhide. purchased 4 years ago at Helens leather shop in Boston for $600. Worn very little for past few years as I've gotten too large for it!
This jacket retails for 750 now; get one with many many years left on it for just 300 280 OBO.
Free shipping CONUS, inquire for international.

Attachments

• 20150503_191407.jpg
    20150503_191407.jpg
    558.2 KB · Views: 312
  • 20150503_191429.jpg
    20150503_191429.jpg
    568 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:

Komuga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is it made in USA? Any signs of wear? Im 5'9/5'10 150 pounds with a 36" chest. How long do the arms measure? And finally, how would you compare the quality of this to for say RRL or TOJ?

Spy

Reaction score
The jacket is made in USA. No real wear signs aside from increasing and very light sueding in some points near seams on the forearm . No rips, tears or loose seams. It was worn regularly for about two years and then spent 3~4 years in a closet.
Quality wise, I have owned toj and this feels more substantial and rugged. The leather is thicker than toj calf and still remains buttery and rich. The finish quality is more like rrl, with a focus on rusticness over the super clean detailing of a toj. I purchased this full price and felt I got my money's worth, and plan on purchasing the same exact jacket again at full retail in a larger size.
I don't have measurements on me, but when I purchased it I was 5'8 with a 36" chest, the sleeves we're a tiny bit long at my height so it will be fine for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads