• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods

Rogue Territory

Reaction score
Hey guys, Karl here. I'll try to answer any questions that you guys have and post more pics of my line. Thanks to Mike for all the posts you really hooked it up.
Before I move forward with answering the questions. i wanted to clear some stuff up so there's no confusion.
the Double Indigo Selvage Trousers are not part of my collection, I bought sample yardage and made a pair for myself a while back and was hoping to add them to my 1st collection but the denim was waaaaay out of my budget...that being said I was able to get the same denim in wide goods. It breaks down the exact same way and is the EXACT same color it's just not selvage. The guy sitting down in the first pic is wearing what's part of the collection (wide goods dbl indigo).

Here are a few fit pics of the trousers: hope they help
m9rclk.jpg

2mmuxli.jpg

34hxsv8.jpg

2e0u0wm.jpg

back pockets are fully lined and every pair of my jeans sports a pen pocket in the back pocket as well

Rogue Territory

Reaction score
I am taking orders, but quantity is very limited so don't sleep on these if you really want a pair. I believe someone mentioned this already but I'll confirm that my line has also been picked up at Craft and American Rag here in LA. Anyone is welcome to stop by my shop which is located in AMRag. I always enjoy the visits
smile.gif
Chambray Shirts (grey and blue) have been stone washed. the grey has natural color buttons and thread and the blue has navy blue thread and beat up navy buttons (I left buttons on thru stone wash) Work shirt is made out of the same 12.5oz double indigo as the trouser with black thread and black buttons Bill over at Craft has also done an inpromptu photoshoot. so you should check out those pics as well to get a better idea of fits and overall look. craftworkwear.blogspot.com I'll be wearing both my trousers and work shirt religously, I'll post my progress on both so you can see how well this denim fades. Please let me know if you have any other questions. you can contact me directly at [email protected]

Rogue Territory

Reaction score
I agree, everyone is doing work wear and it has been done to death, fortunately for me I'm a denim designer focused on making what I like and what I think other denim enthusiasts would appreciate. I made my first pair of trousers about a year ago, people liked them so I added them to my line. I see them as a staple, not a fad.

that being said, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

ToruOkada

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You don't need to pay a lot of attention to most of the things bubblymasquerade says.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah, i don't really see rogue territory as workwear, i see jeans.

Rogue Territory

Reaction score
Hey, thanks to those who came by to check my stuff out at AmRag this weekend...I'd love to hear some feedback now that some of you have seen it in person. -also- http://rogueterritory.com is live! you can check out size charts and fit pics as well as learn more about what I'm doing.

mpcec

Reaction score
Site looks great, do you have any pictures of some of the more interesting custom jeans you've done? Also what boots is the model wearing in this picture:
WT001-Front-1.jpg

fasterstill

Reaction score
Karl, I really like the stuff and while it could fall into the work wear category I totally respect that you are designing based on what you like and the your particular persepctive. As a designer myself (albeit very new to design) I think being genuine and consitant is the only way to create a true identity. I am excited to check out your stuff next time I am in LA.
Out of curiousity are your doing production in California?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads