• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects.

j ingevaldsson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That's good and bad news. Let's hope they don't cockblock US customer orders.

It's just a guest appearance, Leffot won't stock Bestetti, at least not for now. So don't think it will be a problem with direct orders for US customers.

C&A

Reaction score

It's just a guest appearance, Leffot won't stock Bestetti, at least not for now. So don't think it will be a problem with direct orders for US customers.

Still, I guess there will be a price difference between what you pay at Leffot and when you order direct from Riccardo? Why would they do a one off only? Aren't they really considering bringing him back more often, or carrying his rtw/mto? Would make sense to me, it seems that over the past two years Riccardo's name has really been established and his work is getting a recognition world wide, without a shop in the US carrying the brand yet AFAIK.

All I know is that the Dutch shop that he is now working with exclusively, Sir max, is trying to get Riccardo's Dutch bespoke clients to order via them.

j ingevaldsson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Still, I guess there will be a price difference between what you pay at Leffot and when you order direct from Riccardo? Why would they do a one off only? Aren't they really considering bringing him back more often, or carrying his rtw/mto? Would make sense to me, it seems that over the past two years Riccardo's name has really been established and his work is getting a recognition world wide, without a shop in the US carrying the brand yet AFAIK.

All I know is that the Dutch shop that he is now working with exclusively, Sir max, is trying to get Riccardo's Dutch bespoke clients to order via them.

Yes, I was talking about Bestetti with Steven when I visited NY the past winter, and knows he is interested in stocking Bestetti. But as I've understood it for now it's just a one off trunk show. Steven probably want to see the shoes, meet Bestetti, and then decide weither he'll go forward with stock shoes or maybe just more trunk show visits. Stefano Bemer brand is having a similar "guest appearence" at Leffot this fall.

Don't know about price difference. The Swedish shop Spiga 3 who take orders for Bestetti and will stock RTW in some time has the same price tag as if you order directly from Riccardo though.

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Yes, I was talking about Bestetti with Steven when I visited NY the past winter, and knows he is interested in stocking Bestetti. But as I've understood it for now it's just a one off trunk show. Steven probably want to see the shoes, meet Bestetti, and then decide weither he'll go forward with stock shoes or maybe just more trunk show visits. Stefano Bemer brand is having a similar "guest appearence" at Leffot this fall.

Don't know about price difference. The Swedish shop Spiga 3 who take orders for Bestetti and will stock RTW in some time has the same price tag as if you order directly from Riccardo though.

All good news for Americani.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
One thing that is great about Leffot is they tend to not stock, or deal with sketchy or inconsistent makers. If Leffot carries a brand you can be rest assured there won't be issues in communicating with the maker through the shop.

j ingevaldsson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You've already seen them above, but here are better pics (and many more...). Novecento-line, modified almond last, antique tobacco. Ordered through the store Spiga 3 in Gothenburg, Sweden. What I love most is the smooth, sanded natural sole. And the pattern. Enjoy!

-

Last edited:

PCK1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
those are awesome. they look even better than i thought they would.

congrats!

Macs

Reaction score
Here I am, beta-testing my Bestetti
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm sick of all the Bestetti love.

What about me? It isn't fair.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads