• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent Sartorialist Looks

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
^repost

barims, suit is dries from this past spring I like it minus the tie/shirt combo

I know, I was referring to the Asian gent with the psych-patterned jacket. I tried on a Dries trench in the same fabric as Bowles's suit during the sales and didn't like it, but the suit seems much more wearable, probably because of my double breasted suit preference, and, having tried on a current season DB jacket, because the cut is well done

Originally Posted by DocHolliday
Weird to think people buy and wear modern Pierre Cardin.

Indeed

Originally Posted by lasbar
The Sartorilist is there to shock ...If we did have thousands of pictures of very well dressed Dandies , the all thing would lose all its interest..

Bowles is a moderately eccentric dandy the rest of the time - this is certainly the most full-on ensemble I've seen from him

Originally Posted by LabelKing
I would have done a big rust-orange tie.

What I've noticed about Hamish Bowles is that his clothing doesn't have very good fit. It's all vaguely baggy.

I also presume you'd change the shirt. For me, a white one makes the most sense, along with my own textured rust-red tie, or perhaps something in green

I agree that Hamish is a little voluminous. If he was like me in that his jackets fit fairly close, even if his trousers didn't, he'd go up a notch in my appreciation. As it is, I enjoy his risk-taking with pattern clashes

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
nod[1].gif

9109kimo8956Web.jpg

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gnatty8
^^ extraordinary! a real life example of the elusive pocket tablecloth..
he does look like he has a sausage mcmuffin stuffed in there

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ A Pig in a Blanket

Artigas

Reaction score
I like it all except the pocket tablecloth.

ETA: Somebody beat me to the punch...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads