• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

adiksamaong

Reaction score
Jack Purcell Longwood Limited editions (dusty road/parchment)

000_0788.jpg

vncvr

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ddohnggo
img3876ws9.jpg

I see someone went to the W+H sample sale =p
I was debating grabbing that blue hoodie...

Recently:
Nudie Slim Jims
W&H Cowichan sweater
Spruce pink tiger fleece zip nonhoodie
Lugz boots
MBRGN-7651.jpg

diamonds

Reaction score
van1rm6.jpg
van2zw7.jpg
van3fy8.jpg
van4fg5.jpg
van9vm2.jpg

Wings & Horns Jacket (needs repairs)
Wings & Horns Dress Shirt (not pictured)
Wings & Horns BACKSTABBER Crewneck (print/holes on back)
Spruce Patched Crewneck
Junk de Luxe Cardigan

Sorry for all the pictures... I didn't have anywhere to take a groupshot.
plain.gif

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dcfc0074nd5.jpg
nike apc court tradition... in black nike outlet in st augustine has a ton of them. cheap. all in black. these are actually really nice... almost worth the 115 apc asks. leather lining on the heel and leather lined insole.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's pretty sweet, cheap. I still insist they look like chem-teacher/priest shoes or something...

Drizzt, where'd you find the PS stuff? They had a bunch (forget which line... London maybe?) at the first cut sale at Nieman's recently, but they were still pretty pricy.

Magic44

Reaction score
I got a tip off about some new t's and got a couple the other day. They are a little more than say AA but they are awesome. Photography is great too.

The-Perfect-T-shirt.jpg

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got an order from polo.com.

I got a pull over shawl collar sweater in black (which fits much slimmer than I expected) and some random other sweater that was only $40 but will be returned because the color looks different than I expected, its cut too wide, and the design is just meh.

mikesduc

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magic44
I got a tip off about some new t's and got a couple the other day. They are a little more than say AA but they are awesome. Photography is great too.

The-Perfect-T-shirt.jpg

What brand? I've been looking for some plain T's myself. I ordered some by Splendid Mills which will be here tomorrow but they were out of black.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
That's pretty sweet, cheap. I still insist they look like chem-teacher/priest shoes or something... Drizzt, where'd you find the PS stuff? They had a bunch (forget which line... London maybe?) at the first cut sale at Nieman's recently, but they were still pretty pricy.
I picked up a couple shirts from NMLC in Primm when I swung through there a few weeks ago, they must have just come in b/c they were a pretty good deal, one from shopjake on clearance and I picked up a shirt on ebay that was pretty nice as well. Paid about $40 or so on average. They were London line.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PG2G
Just got an order from polo.com.

I got a pull over shawl collar sweater in black (which fits much slimmer than I expected) and some random other sweater that was only $40 but will be returned because the color looks different than I expected, its cut too wide, and the design is just meh.

I've been eyeing some polo stuff, the wool/cash one? It's a great deal if it looks as good in person. True to size? I'm afraid a L will be too big if it's in polo but european L fits me nice.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JET
I've been eyeing some polo stuff, the wool/cash one? It's a great deal if it looks as good in person. True to size? I'm afraid a L will be too big if it's in polo but european L fits me nice.
Yeah, that's it. I got a medium, I wear a medium in everything, from H&M and Trovata button downs to W+H hoodies (I got classic fit, but i would probably have room for slim). Here's a pic (sorry for the dirty ass mirror): Left it unbuttoned on accident. I think I'm planning to pair it with suminandos, and then do a brown on the belt and shoes... like CT Jodphur color. I think it'd look pretty dope, or terrible. Never know til you try though :p

lsquare

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cheapmutha
dcfc0074nd5.jpg

nike apc court tradition... in black

nike outlet in st augustine has a ton of them. cheap. all in black. these are actually really nice... almost worth the 115 apc asks. leather lining on the heel and leather lined insole.

Wow, how much did you get it for? Do you know where I can search up for outlets in the Boston or NYC area?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PG2G
Yeah, that's it. I got a medium, I wear a medium in everything, from H&M and Trovata button downs to W+H hoodies (I got classic fit, but i would probably have room for slim). Here's a pic (sorry for the dirty ass mirror):

Left it unbuttoned on accident. I think I'm planning to pair it with suminandos, and then do a brown on the belt and shoes... like CT Jodphur color. I think it'd look pretty dope, or terrible. Never know til you try though :p

Damn PG, you made it hard for me to resist. I like 3 sweaters on there, I'm curious when all the stuff will get marked down (besides that). Thanks a lot buddy
crackup[1].gif

edit: I'm off to the RL store at south coast haha

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JET
Damn PG, you made it hard for me to resist. I like 3 sweaters on there, I'm curious when all the stuff will get marked down (besides that). Thanks a lot buddy
crackup[1].gif
edit: I'm off to the RL store at south coast haha

I was there on saturday, I didn't see a damn thing. Well, they had a pile of crap I didn't want to sort through. Just as a warning, avoid the "Luxury Shetland Crewneck." Not a fan at all. I added it cuz I wanted free shipping, its going back though. It was only $39 when I ordered it too... http://www.polo.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2059147

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads