• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
just a cool looking coat
that's how i always imagined fishtail parkas to look like. i agree plokhov is exaggerated

toj fishtail parka over a MC suit, need to see it

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Plokhov definitely looks the best out of those but it seems like you wear Uniqlo most of the time? Unless that's just your work outfits and you wear other stuff on your off days. But then again if that's the case how much wear are you gonna get out of it?

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
a parka like those 3 mentioned, i think quite a lot of wear considering how cold it gets here in the bay area.

might even be overboard, especially the TOJ parka, as i assume it is quite heavy and warm.

but you are right, i only have +J and Uniqlo down jackets holding me down this winter. Seems promising, but for a random fashion thought, a fishtail would be an ideal outerwear coat to eventually add to my wardrobe.

i just saw that plokhov on a blog and wanted to share :eek:

bwahahahaha

Reaction score
As much as I like that Plokhov parka, I'm not sure how much wear you'd get out of it in the bay area. It doesn't really get cold enough here to justify a heavy shearling lined coat very often in my opinion. Doesn't change how awesome it is though.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
note to self, never reveal that I want to sell an item in my closet before I have pictures and measurements of said item.... :fu: I should stop allowing pm's and finally get around to making my FS thread...

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I did not even know that the Plokov parka was even heavy. I haven't been in Barney's in a long enough time to give it a second look.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
postmenswearism.com is officially registered :)

First order of business: A Listless Jackass

Second: An Endless Pitch

Need ideas of other popular men's blogs to satirize

Last edited:

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

you should let me post on your parody blog tween

Of course, and this goes for anyone else too :)

Still need to finish getting it set up but I wanted to work on a little content first so it starts with something

Last edited:

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

bows/tween if you guys are into soba, there's a good hole in the wall spot in les. cocoron, ever been?

I really like this place, especially since I generally prefer soba to ramen. I've never gone on a weekend, but during the week I've never had to wait.

postmenswearism.com is officially registered :)
First order of business: A Listless Jackass
Second: An Endless Pitch
Need ideas of other popular men's blogs to satirize

How to Rufie Unsuspecting Girls at Parties
Unabashedly WASP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads