• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
What are some good dauphin replacements? Need to get my grey jean on and maybe something waxed other than my back.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
What are some good dauphin replacements? Need to get my grey jean on and maybe something waxed other than my back.

I still wear DH grey ones (lighter than Dauphin). I guess APC or what have you often releas grey jeans. NdG had a good one too.

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
i gotta say your avy makes me uncomfortable. that being said i too am excited to see his collection.

also,i am so ******* excited to see gellers show tomorrow night in person, yeesssssss

Eh sort of agree. My new one delivers though. If only this gif would compress to an acceptable size
frown.gif
:

1236166573_steven_seagal_shooting_kids.gif

theom-

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WOW Banana republic sucks the cock. Ordered something last week for my aunt's birthday on saturday and turns out they just shipped it out today. Took them a week to process it. Never ******* ordering from the again.

bakatora

Reaction score
bought some wigwam "hikers" socks from blackbird while their 20% off coupon was floating around.. spent about an hour in them going to and from class, took my boots off and there's a hole at the top of the toe seam.
facepalm.gif

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ Are you talking about these socks?

http://www.blackbirdballard.com/Wigw...avy_14076.html

Sorry to hear that. I bought three pairs from Zappos about three years ago, and they've seen heavy use in the winters here in southwest Virginia. Like, everyday use. I've had no problems with Wigwam... call Blackbird about it?

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Originally Posted by avery
how'd you size them? the ones on sale from levis.com are one-wash, right?

nope, deadstock... i got 30-34's, they are super snug but i think after the stretch 31's would be too big.

aqhong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Not true. They'll shrink about one inch, and can stretch two if you need them to. I just sold my pair in 30x34, and they measured 15.5" across the waist.

(Just ordered 31s as my 30s had always been a bit small for me; thanks for the tip, robbie.)

theom-

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
depends on the season, really.

I was mistaken though, in past seasons they will often measure an inch smaller than tagged and then shrink another inch, thuis being two inches smaller than the tag.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
damn't so it was you!, i needed to exchange mine, and literally as I was placing the order they sold out

thats good you got a pair though, its a helluva deal for those jeans.

aqhong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Haha. I actually paid even less for my first pair: $80 during the nation-wide LVC clearance last year (when everyone thought the line was leaving the US for good).

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
2k posts! Where's my prize?

bakatora

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ahjota
^^ Are you talking about these socks?

http://www.blackbirdballard.com/Wigw...avy_14076.html

Sorry to hear that. I bought three pairs from Zappos about three years ago, and they've seen heavy use in the winters here in southwest Virginia. Like, everyday use. I've had no problems with Wigwam... call Blackbird about it?

yeah, those, there's holes at the toe seams of both socks, actually. good to hear they're normally not like this, i'll certainly call blackbird over the weekend. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members