• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

There's an all you can eat sushi joint in Flushing. It's an experience
VnYga.gif

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
F/W Isaora is underwhelming considering the long wait, bu someone should buy this:

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Graphic. Im in Willyburg. Where are you

Grand St. btw lorimer and union.

Recognized a 2010 ToJ DR at uniqlo. Turns out it was a couple SF kids (forgot their usernames) We had a pleasant chat.

Grabbed an ultralight down vest. Fits well under my ToJ moto. Gonna see how far that + cashmere sweater + appropriate accessories takes me into winter.

Last edited:

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Uncontrol, are you planning on starting the "Winter Boots That Aren't Ugly" 2011 version?

vaalbara

Reaction score

nah, cant afford either, I actually use to go out of state and decided to save money and go to UMD.

wish I went to georgetown...people there dress nicer, and are more intelligent.

im not even gonna be near a campus, im gonna be in u st tonight, like I said.

wait, what? you go to umcp?

Last edited:

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This for sure. Don't want any of it besides maybe the thermal pants...prices seem to have risen overall as well :confused:

yeah, 1000 dollar coats ...wtf. might as well go for veilance or SI shadow.
they should have stuck with the 4,5,6 hundred dollar price range.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

MC mythology here. 98% of people in business are paying no attention to lapels and havent bought a new suit in 8 yrs or more. If they notice your clothes at all, they will just be glad you wore a suit.

+1,000,000 People just notice whether you're wearing a suit / dressy-ish shoes. Most professionals wouldn't even know what details (lapel width, dress shoe type, etc) are "correct" anyway. The stuff that MC goes crazy over as being not-business appropriate, like narrow lapels and ties, very slim/tapered pants, shorter jacket lengths, are absolutely completely fine in the real world. I guarantee 999/1000 people are not going to think a suit or sportcoat is not business appropriate, or even slightly less business appropriate, because the lapels are 2.25 instead of 3.25, or the leg opening on your pants is 6.75 instead of 8.25.

WhoKnewI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Grand St. btw lorimer and union.
Recognized a 2010 ToJ DR at uniqlo. Turns out it was a couple SF kids (forgot their usernames) We had a pleasant chat.
Grabbed an ultralight down vest. Fits well under my ToJ moto. Gonna see how far that + cashmere sweater + appropriate accessories takes me into winter.

nice meeting you man. I was wearing the ma-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads