• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Coke nails are so ******* gross. Snorting powder out of your finger nail is just disgusting. It does not make you a baller. A solid 24k gold, or maybe sterling silver bullet/snuff box, now that's baller.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by onion
Coke nails are so ******* gross. Snorting powder out of your finger nail is just disgusting. It does not make you a baller. A solid 24k gold, or maybe sterling silver bullet/snuff box, now that's baller.

If you're yakked up, you probably don't care about a dirty fingernail. Besides, a true coke nail would be sparkling clean and polished.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Young-Jeezy-shinin.gif

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
I don't see the point its pretty borderline feminine. Any real legitimate reasons to have them? I'm curious...

Since when has this been an issue? Who gives a ****?

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
tumblr_la74hs8WC71qzkrfxo1_500.jpg
(Universal, 1989) This is the one and only screen-used “resizing” jacket from Back to the Future II worn by Michael J. Fox. When Doc Brown and Marty arrive in the year 2015, Doc asks Marty to put on clothes similar to Marty Jr. To help him pass for a contemporary teenager, Doc Brown gives Marty the latest in high-tech outerwear. The item that Marty puts on after the self-lacing Nike shoes is this resizing future jacket. There was only one resizing jacket made for the movie. Both sleeves are long and both pockets have long flaps. Inside the jacket are several cables hooked up to the sleeve cuffs, elbows, epaulettes, pockets, etc. During filming, there were several stage hands laying on the ground under Michael J. Fox holding the various cables. When Doc Brown comes over and presses the flashing button on the front of the jacket, these stage hands simultaneously pulled on the cables which made all of the parts of the jacket shrink to fit (see the black and white picture). All the cables, wires and even the flashing light button are still attached. One of the rarest and most sought-after props from one of the most iconic Sci-Fi movies ever made. Comes with a custom plexiglass display case.
**** yes.​

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gwydion
Not this ******* **** again.
facepalm.gif

here I'll change the topic with a different 'not this **** again' thing

I got contact from that guy I bought something from. He said he sent it, sorry that he's busy about work. Still no tracking number, and I've asked for it a few times. Part of the problem is English isn't his first language sooo... how many days is it before paypal buyer protection wears off? Is it 45 days? I don't want to make a claim yet but don't want to miss my window in the off case that something bad is going on.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
^ How long has it been? I'm also interested in knowing how long to wait before it's appropriate to get nervous. esp. after asking for a shipping confirmation and not getting a reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads