• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists

Cleav

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Six shirts. Mostly MTM, but I would say they're closest to a 16/41...I'm not measuring all of them. The bottom four are basics everyone needs. Varying levels of wear, but all in good condition. A couple have minor whiteness in the pits from when I used to use aluminum based deodorant, but I don't doubt you could get it out with some cleaner.

Give me a good reason why you need them, pay shipping, and they're yours.

View attachment 819795

nicely done man :nodding:

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This thread's been too quiet for too long...

I have a J. Crew University Jacket in Medium with Thinsulate lining that is practically new (I might have worn it once) and needs a home - you just pay for shipping : paypal gift me $20, I'll happily gift you back anything less or kick in if it's more. I will ship CONUS USPS Priority (I think it will cram fit in a large box).

I'm looking to give it to someone who needs a coat, not someone who just needs/wants a style update. This is thick/dense enough to get you through single digits with wind and will work professionally or casually. First person who PMs me gets it; sorry I don't have a better way for it to find the right home. No flipping - if it doesn't work for you I'm expecting you're going to pass it on here (preferred!) or donate it to a local charity.

I maybe wore it once and it's been in storage ever since. It's tagged a Medium but I ~swear~ I think it's a medium tall. I'm 6'3" at 180lbs with a 41" chest/33" waist, an EU50 in most outerwear, and it fits me well. I could layer a light/medium sweater under it no prob and, more importantly for me, the sleeves are about 35"+ which means it hits my wrist; that's hard for me to find in outerwear and why I think it's the tall version...

JCrew link to what I think is the same jacket except it shows in black while mine is definitely charcoal (think near black with some lighter fibers mixed in): https://www.jcrew.com/p/17336

These aren't my pics but are close enough:

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:

Cleav

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Bumping thread only because nobody has taken me up on my coat offer above; I thought it would have been long gone by now.

Surprised too, may be weekend browsers will pick it up :)

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Update: I didn't have any takers so it went today in my yearly haul to the Salvation Army.

I have a J. Crew University Jacket in Medium with Thinsulate lining that is practically new (I might have worn it once) and needs a home - you just pay for shipping : paypal gift me $20, I'll happily gift you back anything less or kick in if it's more. I will ship CONUS USPS Priority (I think it will cram fit in a large box).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads