• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Raffaele Caruso suits from eHaberdasher

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think this is the Raffaele Caruso Sartoria Parma label.
caruso_1303270888c.jpg
And I am guessing this is the Raffaele Caruso label. One difference I could make out between the RC and RCSP is that the normal RC comes with the fake buttonholes and buttons sewn in while RCSP comes with unfinished sleeves
caruso_1302880754b.jpg

Stromen

Reaction score
Gemelli is a store in Milan (Corso Vercelli. And around the corner of the well known Al Bazar), so this suit was made for their shop. Nice store btw.

And it is possible to convert this suit to a 2.5 roll. In fact, the construction for 3 and 2.5 is the same. So you can iron it to a 2.5 roll. Tried it myself one time, wasn't a success. But a good drycleaner can do it for you (as he did for a Caruso of mine).

CBRYDR

Reaction score
I ordered mine, as well. It's a light earthy gray 3 roll 2.5. I should post some pics this weekend, hopefully. Mine, is NOT labelled Sartoria Parma, but rather mainline RC. I'm not sure how they differ from each other (mainline RC vs RC-SP), but it looks like a great suit, and would be a good fit with the upcoming summer heat/humidity...

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ajdel,I think the suit jacket is a tad short (for my taste) but the suit fit is decent. For RTW suit, you can't get any better. If only it was 3 roll 2
inlove.gif

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ I think it is mostly due to the angle that the jacket looks short and the shoulders looks very squared off.

Anyways, did you sell the RLPL cashmere suit you bought recently ?

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes,it was sold to another member. I think it would be a great suit for a hot weather in India and where I am,unfortunately, it was little too big for me and I didn't feel like taking it to a surgery.
If I could find it in 40L,I would be all over it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads