• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...)

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Needing one more participant for this GMTO to go through..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...MnwLZw_BRkxZV59z6rk5SvZhk/edit#gid=1569470178

How much would they be for someone within the eu?

Last edited:

lagsun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been looking to take advantage of the strong dollar again and add another C&J to my Islay and Cardigan 4. I wanted to purchase a grain shoe/boot and was trying to decide/search all week for the Pembroke and Coniston. Today, I thought I would throw a chukka in the mix and started looking at the Brecon too.

Luckily I stumbled across The Tannery, which has a number of C&J styles in stock that are on sale for 20% off. I ordered the Coniston for less than $400 shipped to the US. I almost purchased the Brecon as well but decided it might not go over well with the wife if she had to sign for two new pairs of shoes :)

I hope others have luck with the sale as well.

AlexE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I've been looking to take advantage of the strong dollar again and add another C&J to my Islay and Cardigan 4. I wanted to purchase a grain shoe/boot and was trying to decide/search all week for the Pembroke and Coniston. Today, I thought I would throw a chukka in the mix and started looking at the Brecon too.

Luckily I stumbled across The Tannery, which has a number of C&J styles in stock that are on sale for 20% off. I ordered the Coniston for less than $400 shipped to the US. I almost purchased the Brecon as well but decided it might not go over well with the wife if she had to sign for two new pairs of shoes :)

I hope the charge your credit card tomorrow after markets open ... should save you some more.

blueline7

Reaction score

Luckily I stumbled across The Tannery, which has a number of C&J styles in stock that are on sale for 20% off. I ordered the Coniston for less than $400 shipped to the US. I almost purchased the Brecon as well but decided it might not go over well with the wife if she had to sign for two new pairs of shoes
smile.gif

Thank god, they don't have my size.

But many thanks for sharing the sale information.

heelguy

Reaction score

that's why I have them shipped to my office.

montebianco

Reaction score
Hesitating between Edgware and Alex in black for evenings out and occasional office wear.

Opinions here on which is better suited?

LeatherFoot

Reaction score
Hesitating between Edgware and Alex in black for evenings out and occasional office wear.

Opinions here on which is better suited?

What would constitute an evening out in your context? If it's to dinner or something similar I would recommend the Edgware; however, if an evening out is to the opera or an even more formal occasion the Alex would be better suited.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads