• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...)

NewStart

Reaction score
Sales started at C&J store in Canary Whalf, quite a big collection on sales, price starting from £350

DavidKong

Reaction score
Sales started at C&J store in Canary Whalf, quite a big collection on sales, price starting from £350
Sweet, I assumed the collection on sales are the same as the store in Jermyn Street.
May I know what sweet models are on sale? (Oxford,Brogue) etc

Thanks

NewStart

Reaction score
Public service

I saw some sweet pembroke there as well at around £300

Luckily, my pay cheque won't come until next weekend

NewStart

Reaction score
I guess it is all relative.

I have been spoiled by the factory shop hence haven't really paid retail for any of my CJ (actually for any of my shoes)

However, for people who don't have that opportunity to visit the factory shop, then it would be a great chance to own a pair of high quality shoes.

For example £495 to £350 represents a 30% discount, which is pretty good deal in my opinion. And around £300 what other premium footwear can people get on high street? Church's? (Not talking about shoes addict like ourselves)

I think the discount brings the product to a more affordable price range for the general public who don't want to spend a fortune on a pair of shoes.

othertravel

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i guess it's consistent with a company protecting their brand by limiting discounts at their first party stores.

BobbyboySI

Reaction score

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes those are made by C&J on the 341 last. I have them and they really are gorgeous. The Weybridge seem too pointy to me, not a fan of the 360 last.
Thats very helpful thank you. What are your thoughts on the burgundy color? Would you compare it to burgundy edward greens, or oxblood AEs? Or something else? I am curious because I have never seen a burgundy C&J in person.

Thanks!

Baked Potato

Reaction score
Does anyone here own a pair of Cavendish loafers in Polo suede? Could you possibly post some pictures of them, please? I've googled, but the results were rather dissatisfying.

By the way, would you guys think that it's possible for a young man (around 20) to wear tassel loafers (Cavendish in Polo suede specifically) without looking middle-aged/old? I've grown rather fond of these loafers and would like to buy them badly, but I've gotten comments from certain individuals around me that tassels are only for older men, which's given me second thoughts...

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads