• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: Ralph Lauren Outlet a@ Woodbury Opened Today 25% Off Promotion

vitaminc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs
Either Stacy Adams or FUBU. Once in a while I see one that I can identify by the tags as an authentic Jones NY. This applies especially to size 38R. Keep away from those.
rimshot.gif

Could you please give some pictorial index as to identify those BL suits?

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nahmeanz
fyi, there are still some really good deals on black label suits at Bloomingdale's. I went this morning and picked up a light grey glen plaid suit for $646.20, 64% off the original price. They're marked down 40% with an additional 40%.

I just want to warn other members that the NYC Bloomindale's does not carry any black or purple label at all.

Shikar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Six more St Andrews RLPLs landed yesterday, in addition to the earlier solid blue one....
AWESOME! Simply amazing suits for the price...esp the 3 pc brown SB 2B with small black windowpane...in 100% Kashmir...that retailed for $6k !!!!
Even the solid black SB 3B with slant/hacking and ticket pocket three piece is amazing....as is the slate grey SB 2B with faint blue pattern in a 2 piece....simply awesome.
One RLPL more should land today....
RLgirl....
worship.gif

Regards.

justsayno

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This thread makes me what to buy more RLPL ...Thank you economic stimulus check! Still waiting on my first suit ...

sartort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Shikar
Six more St Andrews RLPLs landed yesterday, in addition to the earlier solid blue one.... AWESOME! Simply amazing suits for the price...esp the 3 pc brown SB 2B with small black windowpane...in 100% Kashmir...that retailed for $6k !!!! Even the solid black SB 3B with slant/hacking and ticket pocket three piece is amazing....as is the slate grey SB 2B with faint blue pattern in a 2 piece....simply awesome. One RLPL more should land today.... RLgirl....
worship.gif
Regards.

this is worthless without pics
wink.gif
post the damage.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those are awesome suits,Shikar. I wish I could have gotten at least one of those!

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn you all.

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Just picked up 4 pair of RLPL trousers today from Alex...

charcoal wool/cashmere flat front
medium gray wool/cashmere flat front
cream linen flat front
khaki cotton flat front

Suits, sport coats, overcoats and outerwear are basically cleaned out.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
they still had black label suits in 38r when i called... seems like only in black though, no navy or charcoal

JordanB

Reaction score
Originally Posted by andyliu52
they still had black label suits in 38r when i called... seems like only in black though, no navy or charcoal

I stopped in on Saturday. Alex was very helpful.

They had a lot of navy blazers in 38r. The RLPL were $600 with the 25% and the RLBL were $450.

They also had some assorted RLPL odd jackets in various sizes that were quite nice.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how much were the navy blazers? maybe i should buy one of those too so im not wearing the same thing everytime i have a "suit day" at work

7173jhn

Reaction score
Just curious but how does everyone on this thread get out to Woodbury from NY? I live in Manhattan and was thinking about going up last weekend but since I do not have a car the cheapest way I could find was taking a bus from Chinatown for $30. Since I was going with my girlfriend I figured I would save the $60 dollars and look around for a sale in Manhattan. Also, if anyone went up this weekend, were there any RLBL suits in 40R or 40L? Thanks.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crumbo