• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Project Runway Season Four

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Serial-killer was the first thing I said as soon as he appeared on the first episode.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Joel_Cairo
I liked that really soft-spoken, vaguely serial-killer guy.. Steven maybe? Always in white shirt & khakis...? He was good TV.
He was great. Who's the guy that cries every 10 minutes? Ricky or something?

WorkingTitle

Reaction score
Yeah, Ricky. The Gay "Babydoll" Lingerie Designer who was also oppressed...and other hardships...and stuff.

Ramses

Reaction score
picture4sd2.png

ts4them

Reaction score
I thought I was going to hate Christian, but he's my favorite at this point. At 21 he has an amazing talent, way beyond what the others have at a much older age. He's more versatile than the others and his cunty bon-mots keep me in stitches. Romi (?) SO needs to go, he can only do one thing and its very tired. That, and his shirts are fitted to within an inch of his life makes him the gay version of a douchebag.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
How is it that Christian's general cuntiness amuses some people and enrages others (e.g., myself and Get Smart)?

Personally, I love bitter, snide, clever people, but Christian doesn't come off as bitter, snide, and jaded; he comes across (to me) as childish and spoiled. And he's not clever, just bitchy.

No argument on his being the most talented designer there, though.

ts4them

Reaction score
Well, speaking for myself, I think he has the ability to sum up a situation in a very snarky, clever way. I think his brattishness is what turns some off, but I have always loved me a brat.

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"cunty bon-mots"

Now there's a phrase you don't often hear.

(I still think he's annoying and far from clever--at this point, he's become tiring.)

b

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
How is it that Christian's general cuntiness amuses some people and enrages others (e.g., myself and Get Smart)?

Personally, I love bitter, snide, clever people, but Christian doesn't come off as bitter, snide, and jaded; he comes across (to me) as childish and spoiled. And he's not clever, just bitchy.

No argument on his being the most talented designer there, though.

and on a purely childish level, I HATE his anime/nu-emo haircut.

but yer right, he's just bitchy and whiny. not snide or bitter, which would be a good thing.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Joel_Cairo
I didn't see last night's (was rewatching season 3 of Lost before tonight's season premiere), but I feel like everything Christian does is the same big shoulder silo. Also, his hair looks like some exotic bird.

I liked that really soft-spoken, vaguely serial-killer guy.. Steven maybe? Always in white shirt & khakis...? He was good TV.

Laughed at both points, however Steven creeped the **** out of me.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
and on a purely childish level, I HATE his anime/nu-emo haircut.

but yer right, he's just bitchy and whiny. not snide or bitter, which would be a good thing.

+1.

I wish that I could make an appearance as a guest judge just so I could slap his haircut right off his head. That he is definitely the most talented of the bunch doesn't change that for me at all.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone else hating all the sponsored challenges? It's generally a joke that Tim GUnn has to say "Loreal Paris makeup room and Tre Semme hair salon" but Hershey's? then Levis? Then freaking WWE? They should've dressed Mr. McMahon.

I'm biased, but this is the second time in recent memory Christian should have won but they gave it to someone more compelling and less annoying. I hope he coasts into the final three at this point.

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So who won? I just went through the slideshow of outfits. I thought Sweet P's was the "best". Frankly, it's wrestling, they were all ugly for the most part.

I see Ricky was finally given the boot. I'll try to catch a rerun of it, but just tell me now, did they burn, or stomp on, or in some way destrory those ridiculous hats of his? Please?

b

Ramses

Reaction score
Originally Posted by rdawson808
So who won? I just went through the slideshow of outfits. I thought Sweet P's was the "best". Frankly, it's wrestling, they were all ugly for the most part.

I see Ricky was finally given the boot. I'll try to catch a rerun of it, but just tell me now, did they burn, or stomp on, or in some way destrory those ridiculous hats of his? Please?

b

ARE YOU INSANE!!!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads