• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lumaca

Reaction score
Timely green question: am I quite mad for liking this watch?

xlarge.jpg

https://www.spinnaker-watches.com/collections/wreck-sp-5065/products/sp-5065-03

The whole idea of a "distressed" watch - manufactured to look already-beat-to-hell - is the kind of microbrand marketing rubbish that generally makes me point my finger and laugh.

But I kind of like it all the same. :oops::rolleyes: Seiko movement and under $300.

Their compressor-style "Bradner" model is perhaps more my speed.

https://www.spinnaker-watches.com/collections/bradner

I don't see myself actually pulling the trigger because that new green Seiko Sumo definitely has my name on it.
This might scratch my bronze itch... but i don't like the minute hand!

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Jazzmenco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got one of my grail watches, Sinn 104 W. Absolutely love this piece. Have it on a black Hirsch strap.

View attachment 1167015
I'm looking at the photo and thinking...man that guys arm looks distorted until I figure out that you're wearing it on your right arm.:confused: Nice watch.

Ezio

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at the photo and thinking...man that guys arm looks distorted until I figure out that you're wearing it on your right arm.:confused: Nice watch.

I'm right handed and I could never understand why people wear watches on the left arm. Feels too weird to me.

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Timely green question: am I quite mad for liking this watch?

xlarge.jpg

https://www.spinnaker-watches.com/collections/wreck-sp-5065/products/sp-5065-03

The whole idea of a "distressed" watch - manufactured to look already-beat-to-hell - is the kind of microbrand marketing rubbish that generally makes me point my finger and laugh.

But I kind of like it all the same. :oops::rolleyes: Seiko movement and under $300.

Their compressor-style "Bradner" model is perhaps more my speed.

https://www.spinnaker-watches.com/collections/bradner

I don't see myself actually pulling the trigger because that new green Seiko Sumo definitely has my name on it.

Screenshot_2019-04-28-00-39-43-63.jpg

Sexy like a corpse

venessian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm right handed and I could never understand why people wear watches on the left arm. Feels too weird to me.
I'm right-handed and wearing my watch on my left arm makes living my own ambidextrously-challenged life a whole lot easier, since knowing the time is often a simultaneous corollary activity to my right-handed activities, like, say...driving to a promising party; signing a time-dated document; scanning the bus schedule while
"waitin' at the bus stop in downtown LA"; holding a glass on New Year's Eve while hoping I just might catch her eye; politely answering a stranger's question about the time while holding my briefcase; showing up fashionably [_fill in the blank_]; verifying if I should be telling myself it's time to quit smoking; not wearing out my right-side pants pocket too early, since it already stores pens, etc.; pretending to be checking the time while actually just pretending to not be anti-conformist, or vice-versa, I never really remember; making a photograph of...my watch on my wrist, wondering exactly what the hell time it was in "A Clockwork Orange" anyway...etc., etc., etc.

But, maybe that's just me, being overly practical and all, in the eternal r-h versus l-h universal debate? ;)

puig2233

Reaction score
Hello gents,

I was thinking it's about time i purchase my first wristwatch, I usually work in a busniess formal enviroment (with no ties :/ yhea it's wierd) and my budget is a max of 300EUR. Any luck?
I was wondering if a 17-jewel Sturmanskie of 1954 (yuri gagarin wristwatch on vostok1 space mision) model would fit in the budget as i haven't had any luck finding prices.
Ty

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members