• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jim Barns

Reaction score
I miss my old Omega watch but I enjoy my new.........OK I will not mention it here for fear of making some people jealous.

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jim Barns
I miss my old Omega watch but I enjoy my new.........OK I will not mention it here for fear of making some people jealous.

Come on, man. You cannot do that. Curious minds want to know!

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Achilles_
It does look nice. I kind of wish it was a little cleaner looking though.

I'm looking pretty hard at this one right now

http://www.parniswatch.net/index.php...5&productname=

Yeah it would be nicer if it didn't have the blue hour markers but it still has a nice look.
I've been eyeing a few Parnis watches myself but will have to wait a while before I can actually pull the trigger...a true poor man here
confused.gif

Chico2007

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Achilles_
It does look nice. I kind of wish it was a little cleaner looking though. I'm looking pretty hard at this one right now http://www.parniswatch.net/index.php...5&productname=
That Parnis is nice. I like it more than the LP that I posted, but am worried the 43mm Parnis would be too big for my girly wrists. The LP is 40mm. I think the Orvis I have (pic posted a few pages back is a 41mm) and I don't think anything bigger would look OK on me. Besides, that Parnis website with the gmail account looks like something my 4yr old could have built. Sketchy.

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PandArts
Yeah it would be nicer if it didn't have the blue hour markers but it still has a nice look.
I've been eyeing a few Parnis watches myself but will have to wait a while before I can actually pull the trigger...a true poor man here
confused.gif

Originally Posted by Chico2007
That Parnis is nice. I like it more than the LP that I posted, but am worried the 43mm Parnis would be too big for my girly wrists. The LP is 40mm.
I think the Orvis I have (pic posted a few pages back is a 41mm) and I don't think anything bigger would look OK on me.

Parnis has some good looking watches. I've the one shown here and and I'm very impressed with its accuracy. It flew off my hand once and landed on the hardwood floor, without a problem. The 43mm is big, but it's not as big as you'd think. I've relatively smaller wrists too, but it looks quite fine. Just work out and make sure you've arms that make it look good.
smile.gif

Achilles_

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Metlin
Parnis has some good looking watches. I've the one shown here and and I'm very impressed with its accuracy. It flew off my hand once and landed on the hardwood floor, without a problem. The 43mm is big, but it's not as big as you'd think. I've relatively smaller wrists too, but it looks quite fine. Just work out and make sure you've arms that make it look good.
smile.gif

You were my inspiration to get a Parnis so the credit goes to you
laugh.gif

I too wish that instead of numbers there were dashes (not sure what to call them)

I feel like if Parnis were to make a copy of the Seiko Blue Spark they would clean house! There seems to be quite a few people looking for the Blue Spark.

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BoboMax
where to buy this?

You can search for Seagull 1963 on eBay and elsewhere. I believe the HK Seagull website also had a few available, but that site doesn't seem to be around anymore.

matsui

Reaction score
This probably fits the title of this thread best. Timex Chrono I picked up on clearance over the weekend, $29.99.

RIMG0008.jpg

RIMG0001.jpg

DoTheGrownup

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JRB
I've been looking at these, haven't had the time (ha, the time!
dozingoff.gif
) to figure what size I need. I have really small wrists, seems like nothing fits. I'm leaning towards the Citizen, with the stock band + a J. Crew band. But these area all on my wishlist:

Invicta $75

I have this Invicta and am quite happy with it. It's definitely not too big. Citizen automatic movement and a nice solid link bracelet. If you have really small wrists though it might be a bit thick.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads