• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pawn Stars on History Channel

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone else watch this show? I can sit there for hours (and have).

I also checked out an episode of American Pickers, interesting as well.

But then again, I catch portions of the Antiques Roadshow.

I just have terrible taste in television, I guess.
confused.gif

Jokerman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I find it interesting too. Get to see some pretty cool stuff. Like on one I think they had an old Louis Vuitton trunk.

jgold47

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by teddieriley
Sh!t, you're right - don't know what I was thinking.

pawn stars = yes.

Pickers = no - those guys seem annoying

ssnyc

Reaction score
Like the show...very interesting what comes into their shop. The father is the only one with personality. The forced acting by the sons and old man is quite annoying but still very watchable.

The last show was great...the double flint coach gun traded for the $4000 guitar and the Taj Dynasty treasure...

BP348

Reaction score
Like the show but it shows you how much you get ripped off if you pawn something.

Wallcloud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw 5 minutes of this at a freinds house. Seems like Antiques Roadshow but with mostly crappier stuff.

coachvu

Reaction score
I'm amazed at the items coming into their store, and I'm also shocked at the number of experts and buyers in that area.

Lone Wolf

Reaction score
I think they're trying to do an American Chopper thing. Rick = Tuttle Sr., Corey/Big Hoss = Tuttle Jr., Chum Lee = the other Tuttle Kid/comic relief. It's more entertainment than reality, like all reality shows. They show some interesting stuff and the Old Man's dry delivery is funny sometimes. I would never sell them something at a fraction of the price that the pawn shop's "experts" say it's worth like most of their customers do, and while Rick trys to come across as a likable guy he's got a vibe that suggests he'd gauge you when the cameras are off (probably not much different from most pawn shop operators).

style from the heartland

Reaction score
Anyone been to their shop ? Worth the jaunt ?

I've researched that it is named "L.V. gold and silver" or something common like that. Supposed to be in downtown within a couple miles of the strip. We may have to drop by during the Vegas vacation forthcoming.

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can watch for hours too, I love getting ADD history lessons.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads