• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
yea, the local B&M always carries the Italian range knitwear...this one is about 2 years old. When you're back in town lemme know if you want to go there and I can give you their info or we can cruise together, holding hands.
Sounds like a plan. Be back to your waiting arms mid-December.
inlove.gif

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
CDC, it's very interesting. That's a wicked coat, I love it. But I don't know how I feel about the denim...feels a little top-heavy, but then again I am one of few non-skinny-denim dudes here. Loving the coat/vest/tie, though.

Rye, for the same reason I really like that fit, because it's casual and relaxed and I feel like it's the right way to wear relaxed jeans.

Smart, solid as usual.

migo

Reaction score
finally cold enough to put on a sweater...except I chose my new AA cardigan...how's it lookin? The shirt's slightly large, haven't taken it to the tailor yet but the cardigan suppressed it enough. I think.

IMGP0502.gif

IMGP0505.gif

Also, DC is rainy as CRAP today...I had my marmot ski shell on when I went outside

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
CDC, your fit is killer

thursday1.jpg

skull
skull
f+b

Chris.

Reaction score
ann demeulemeester cardigan / tank / necklaces
0044 jeans
ymc boots

10-26-07.jpg

jean detail:

10-26-07(2).jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ts4them
I ,for one, find jet's denim leg warmers to be a sexy, MASCULINE addition to his current Thurston Howell lll - meets -L. A. style.

crackup[1].gif
crackup[1].gif
crackup[1].gif

itskub

Reaction score
id be willing to take pics a bit more often if there was atleast some natural lighting in our dorm (but no theres only a kitchen light). plus im usually much more casually dressed (dressed up for a party in our dorm a few weeks ago, the tie is dark blue with a goldish crown stitching-). i wear this cashmere zipup every other day. (thrifted red sweater, cant wear this more then once every few weeks .the boots are CT chelsea's.
wink.gif
) and today, found a $2 thrifted knit tie which happened to match my shirt.

Aries

Reaction score
Whodini, that outfit looks superb..perfect fit on everything, particularly the MJK stuff.

nyc_gaucho

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ludeykrus
Figured I'd toss it in: I liked that look. Yes, I have beef with the jeans, but the overall look is not bad at all: the jacket is pretty nice. I do a lot of things day-to-day that keep me from being able to wear 'good' proper stylish wear, and end up trying to pull off similar looks that look halfway decent.

OT: so............ (glances at the boots)............what do you ride?
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

thanks, lude...yeah...i have beef with the jeans, myself...but, they're my only pair of jeans that even remotely fits me (lost a bunch of weight recently) and also goes well with the fake timbos (which i needed to wear that day)...and plus, i was itching to see what kind of reaction they'd get here
wink.gif

i ride a '99 hd sportster...yourself?

and, nice purchase on those volcoms...if you said they were skulls, i would've believed it, from those pics...

Originally Posted by CDC
I like the black Red Wings. I've been eyeing RW's for some time now but I've never seen them done right. I generally dig the working class, vintage Americana vibe but then every time I see someone with Red Wings, it's always a careless affair, and it looks more like simply an alternative to their tan Timberlands (which were also cool, pre-hip hop) than a style-conscious recognition or tribute to old-school working class clothing.

not at all directed at you, cdc...but, i hear this a lot on these style websites...of people paying tribute or homage to the working class...but, i wonder what kind of tribute is being made when, at the same time, deliberate measures are taken to make damn sure that nobody (nobody important, anyway) actually makes the mistake of thinking that they actually are working class

and, chris...your outfit is fascinating, as always...but EAT!!!...seriously...your stuff will look even better with a little more meat on your bones

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nyc_gaucho
not at all directed at you, cdc...but, i hear this a lot on these style websites...of people paying tribute or homage to the working class...but, i wonder what kind of tribute is being made when, at the same time, deliberate measures are taken to make damn sure that nobody (nobody important, anyway) actually makes the mistake of thinking that they actually are working class

That's a long-standing tradition. It's been that way at least since the pastoral movement in the 19th century, but probably goes a lot farther back than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads