• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
He makes organic asparagus farmers around the world so proud...

Nice one. Face.

ken

Banned by Request
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
As in 75% of the other posters here...

As long as I'm not in your 1% who dress to get their wallets stolen every time they leave yuppie-ville, I'm happy.

vest.jpg

ken

Banned by Request
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Take some scissors, cut some holes for the eyes, and then...

Hey, hey, hey...

I prefer to blindly run into things.

Joel_Cairo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ken
As long as I'm not in your 1% who dress to get their wallets stolen every time they leave yuppie-ville, I'm happy.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ludeykrus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nyc_gaucho
i don't know...is that what style is about?...making yourself noticed?...i don't think so...i believe it's about expression, yes...but, some days (many days) i'd like to express myself only to those that want to hear it...so, i don't mind so much looking like joe shmoe...in fact, i sometimes relish in it...

it may not look like it, but i was saying a few things with my outfit, today...and, i felt compelled to post it because it felt so very non-sf, that i thought i'd add it for the sake of heterogeneity, if nothing else

Figured I'd toss it in: I liked that look. Yes, I have beef with the jeans, but the overall look is not bad at all: the jacket is pretty nice. I do a lot of things day-to-day that keep me from being able to wear 'good' proper stylish wear, and end up trying to pull off similar looks that look halfway decent.

OT: so............ (glances at the boots)............what do you ride?
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782

Bobo, what's going on with your sleeves here? Are those (wool?) cuffs part of the tenderloin jacket?

They be the H&M arm/hand warmers Ive had on some other pics, but folded.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AlSailor
SuperBobo,

What is the fit difference between LVC 501 37 and LVC 501 33? If difference is not in the fit, then what is the difference?

The cut is pretty much the same, but the 33s have smaller back pockets that are more widely spaced and a more noticeble anti-fit. They also have exposed back pocket rivets. The 37s are heavier and darker denim (12 ox as opposed to 10oz I think). I really like both jeans, but the 37s are a bit more flattering and easy to wear.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
JPGM, really nice fit the last one. Simple and easy, but interesting enough pieces. the RW looks great like that.

Ludeykrus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by stickonatree
ludeykrus i see you decided to keep the volcoms. they looks great!

Thanks, and yep! I've wore them around the house and when doing work the past week or two, and have worn them out the past two days.....everyone was right, it just took some getting used to and then they felt natural! I still like my old jeans....but these have been getting a lot of wear recently. They may not be the premium 'norm' on here, they're raw...they fit decent....and I could afford them!
lol8[1].gif

CDC

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
If you think that's absurd wait until you see my diors
crackup[1].gif
PS. I think you're extraordinarily tight jeans look absurdly feminine.

Can't wait, I'm always down for a good laugh - and the denim leggings were a great start
thumbs-up.gif
teacha.gif
And people, get your (not "you're") grammar on! I've never seen so many misplaced apostrophes, amongst a relatively intelligent set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads